Difference between Classic and Premium Bev. Pkg?

mafig

This will be our first time in a suite on Celebrity.  In the past we have had the Classic Beverage Pkg.  We really were pleased with that.  However, now that we'll be getting the Premium, could you tell me what is the difference?

The best thing is you can pretty much get any cocktail on the ship.  Nearly everything at the Martini Bar, World Class Bar (if the ship has one) and in the speciality restaraunts are covered.  Plus slightly better wine.  If you like whiskey many of the better ones are included (Macallan select oak etc).  And you can ask for top shelf liquor in your cocktails (patron tequilla, grey goose vodka etc). And you DO have to ask, they will pour you the well booze unless you specify.

Mimosas for breakfast. Zero Water bottles to take to the gym. No-sugar mojitos at the Oceanview for lunch.  Bailey's or my new favorite Sambuca for after dinner dessert. Also fun to try something new at the Martini Bar or different recipes at World Class.

I'm getting thirsty 🙂