2020 List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc

casofilia

On 3/11/2020 at 6:31 PM, xkritter said:

Maik Reichelt is the General Manager on Pearl and Anoop Bhanu is the Concierge.

I just disembarked today (the last cruise before the service suspension). In addition to those noted above, here are the other hotel officers:

Oscar Fernandes: Sr. Food & Beverage Director 

Olden Senior Forbes: Executive Housekeeper

Pedro Serra: Cruise Director 

Helen Gamulo: Guest Service Manager

Rodney Bennett: Executive Chef

Marlon Bryan: Restaurant Manager

Roshan D’Costa: Beverage Manager

Here’s the list of senior hotel officers on the Encore as of March 8:

Marc Spijkerboer: General Manager *

Nomita Rambhunjan: Asst General Manager 

Charles Fernandes, Food & Beverage Director 

Davor Pikic: Asst F&B Director 

Ferdinand Fandialan: Executive Housekeeper

Roberto De Pasquale: Cruise Director 

Petra Ercegovic: Beverage Manager

Belkys Laos Sanchez: Guest Service Manager

Francis Gomes: Executive Chef

Adrian Dumitru: Restaurant Manager

Carolina Cicic: CruiseNext Manager

* Jovo has moved to Corporate as VP of Regional Fleet Operations. Deepak Punia from the Escape was scheduled to become GM on the Encore later this month, but with the service suspension, I don’t know when that will happen. 

Other officers were scheduled to return from vacation over the next few weeks, but that’s up in the air now. The chances are high that names will change when cruises begin again, whenever that actually is. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 10:15 PM, romalley99 said:

Armando de Guzman -- and I do not think Adrian will be going back to Encore next contract. 

Do you happen to know where Adrian is going for his next contract (once we're cruising again)?

24 minutes ago, Marie3933 said:

Do you happen to know where Adrian is going for his next contract (once we're cruising again)?

He changed his schedule to be able to join Encore on April 5th, but now with everything that is going on, literally anything is fair game. It's hard to tell where anyone will go back to. Sad 😞

54 minutes ago, romalley99 said:

He changed his schedule to be able to join Encore on April 5th, but now with everything that is going on, literally anything is fair game. It's hard to tell where anyone will go back to. Sad 😞

Yes, it is sad.  Thank you for the info.

• 1 year later...

For some reason whenever I upload photos onto the forum from my phone, they don't sit right. Here's the staff management board on Epic on our 10/10/21 cruise.

Omar was our concierge. Didn't really meet any of the higher officers. They kept away. Though did see the assistant general manager patrolling the decks every day  IMG_20211014_173625_HDR.thumb.jpg.2cd3b83ee0e247baec403d9003788f88.jpgIMG_20211014_173616_HDR.thumb.jpg.c7a5f7f0d5a78d7101573af3e7a5628a.jpg

2 hours ago, Yinster said:

For some reason whenever I upload photos onto the forum from my phone, they don't sit right. Here's the staff management board on Epic on our 10/10/21 cruise.

Omar was our concierge. Didn't really meet any of the higher officers. They kept away. Though did see the assistant general manager patrolling the decks every day  IMG_20211014_173625_HDR.thumb.jpg.2cd3b83ee0e247baec403d9003788f88.jpgIMG_20211014_173616_HDR.thumb.jpg.c7a5f7f0d5a78d7101573af3e7a5628a.jpg

Idar such a great guy

• 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, Tobyjoey21 said:

im looking for a person that works on the Norwigien Jewel, I may have infor for a job for her daughter, I don't know how to get in touch with her

This is not the thread to find an employee on The Jewel in 2020.  With all the changes since then in the Jewel's staff, I would doubt she would still be on The Jewel.

1 hour ago, Tobyjoey21 said:

Thank You for the quick reply, But I was just on that ship 3 weeks ago. Too bad I can't reach her Thankyou for your time

Then you're better off in the 2023 thread...

21 hours ago, Tobyjoey21 said:

im looking for a person that works on the Norwigien Jewel, I may have infor for a job for her daughter, I don't know how to get in touch with her

Hi! I have a lot of contacts on the Jewel. You can send me a direct message on ig

yvonne_withawhy

20 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

Hi! I have a lot of contacts on the Jewel. You can send me a direct message on ig

yvonne_withawhy

Hi, can you email me Debrapruett@yahoo.com and Ill send you the info that I have for her, I left her BC at home with her name and Ill get back in touch with you tonight. She is a hostess in the Buffett room and in one of the restaurants. Her daughter is a graphic designer and I work in printing and might have a possible hook up if her daughter needs it