Ferdinand Pascual, Beverage Manager

Angel Reid, Executive Housekeeper

Veronica Manabat, Guest Service Manager

Richard Matic, Cruise Director 

Suzana Bajramovic, Concierge

• Like 2

On 1/12/2020 at 5:36 AM, teamflames said:

Nelson is terrible. Runs a poor ship. Stephen on the Jewel is amazing

Here here!! Nelson has been on Epic for nearly three years - hopeless. Yes I know there will now be others who say otherwise but it just my opinion. However I have heard this is his last contract

On 1/11/2020 at 1:03 PM, www3traveler said:

For those who have sailed with former Hotel Director Prem Kainlkkara(sp?) and wondering where he is these days. I saw a posting on another website saying that he was Senior Hotel Director for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.  The last I knew anything about the company, they had two ships sailing out of West Palm Beach, Florida.

The good news you are correct. He was one the finest we ever sailed with love him. If you want to experience the Golden Era of NCL look no further than HAL.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:59 AM, Sabiney said:

We were on the Escape last month with:

Deepak Punia, General Manager

Duncan Founche, Asst General Manager

Kivanc Ucar, F&B Director

Jacky Tang, Cruise Director

Rodrigo Rodriguez, Executive Housekeeper

Godfrey Fernandes, Executive Chef

KitKat Reyes, Guest Services Manager

Jay Hizon, Restaurant Manager

Laszlo Pinter, Beverage Manager

Marthinus Visser, Cruise Next Manager

David Newball came on from the Epic to replace Patrick as Concierge.

And, a special treat for us was seeing Prejith Sukumaran again. He used to be the Executive Chef on the Escape and he has been promoted to Asst Food & Beverage Director.

Have a great cruise. We sure did! This is a great group.

Pat

DAVID NEWBALL concierge fantastic news he is a great friend of ours and we have watched him come up from Guest Services He trained under the great David Contreras and therefore will be o ne of the best Lucky NCL

11 minutes ago, bmwman said:

Here here!! Nelson has been on Epic for nearly three years - hopeless. Yes I know there will now be others who say otherwise but it just my opinion. However I have heard this is his last contract

Very arrogant man, uses ridiculous techniques like forcing you to sit on low chairs perpendicular to him while he is in a throne- laughable. His crew were the most miserable we have ever seen. Ship was completely out of all stocks. You only have to read the reviews to see it a consistent problem and unique to his sailings.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, lkjacobs said:

Just got back from the Sun today. Here are the senior hotel officers:

Igor Futivic, General Manager 

Cristian Oprea, Food & Beverage Director 

Paulo Vaz, Executive Chef 

Adrian Dimitru, Restaurant Manager

Ferdinand Pascual, Beverage Manager

Angel Reid, Executive Housekeeper

Veronica Manabat, Guest Service Manager

Richard Matic, Cruise Director 

Suzana Bajramovic, Concierge

Do you know who the Captain is?

26 minutes ago, jskinsd said:

Do you know who the Captain is?

The Captain was Kim Karlsson. Since passengers typically have little contact with them, other than a photo or greeting at a cocktail party, I normally don’t post the name. 

On 1/11/2020 at 8:03 AM, www3traveler said:

For those who have sailed with former Hotel Director Prem Kainlkkara(sp?) and wondering where he is these days. I saw a posting on another website saying that he was Senior Hotel Director for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.  The last I knew anything about the company, they had two ships sailing out of West Palm Beach, Florida.

This is the cruise line that Kevin Sheehan is part owner in. guess he is recruiting NCL worker to join him. 

Edited by Joken35

2 hours ago, Curious G said:

Does anyone know the who the officers are on the Jewel ?

Sorry the photo came out sideways. Nigel just left for vacation. Adine Barrett left the Gem in LA two days ago to replace him. I don't know of other changes, if any. This was accurate as of January 3 when we debarked.

IMG_20191213_130632.jpg

1 hour ago, MikeandMarcia said:

Sorry the photo came out sideways. Nigel just left for vacation. Adine Barrett left the Gem in LA two days ago to replace him. I don't know of other changes, if any. This was accurate as of January 3 when we debarked.

IMG_20191213_130632.jpg

As of today, Steven Jacobsen and David  Klooster are on vacation.  Mohammad Hasan is F&B.

3 hours ago, MikeandMarcia said:

IMG_20191213_130632.jpg

Captain is Giorgio Voussolinos and I believe Rumi Khatao has taken over as General Manager.

Concierge should be Carlos Ragasa (he signed on Dec 11). Alvina Atanase should still be there as GSM until some time in March.

@Curious G - not sure when you are sailing, I will be on the Jewel for the Feb 14 sailing and can then confirm any other changes.

Edited by boeckli

2 hours ago, Heronymous said:

Current Bliss officers, can't type it this second. This is on the current 1/19 sailing.

20200125_192759.jpg

Thanks for posting this.  We board next Sunday and I see 3 of our old friends from the Breakaway - GM Djamel, Cruise Director JC and F&B Director Andreas (he was Executive Chef back then).