Crown Princess Itineraries Changing

Dbld777

After reading the recent post regarding the current Crown itinerary(elimination of Princess Cay due to propulsion issue), I checked my itinerary for the Feb. 5th sailing and it is already changed online. No notification from Princess yet. Grenada eliminated and other time changes for the ports we are scheduled for, some longer, some shorter. If you are on an upcoming Crown Princess cruise, best to check your itinerary on the Princess website.

I couldn't access it on my phone, but did on computer. Grenada is still listed. The times for Curacao and Bonaire are changed from my original confirmation, as well as leaving St. Thomas an hour earlier. Hmmm. Sure hope they get the generator issue fixed!

We are on the 1/16 sailing.  I just checked and we are missing Princess Cays and I think St Thomas changed by an hour.  Also Bonaire is now 1 to 9 instead of noon to 8. Hope we get the extra OBC that the current and previous cruise got. 

• Like 1

I couldn't access it on my phone, but did on computer. Grenada is still listed. The times for Curacao and Bonaire are changed from my original confirmation, as well as leaving St. Thomas an hour earlier. Hmmm. Sure hope they get the generator issue fixed!

We had the same itin except Aruba instead of Bonaire for our cruise that ended today. We skipped Grenada, but had full day in Curaçao and one hour late arrival and one hour early departure from St Thomas.

30 minutes ago, Dbld777 said:

Looks like maybe I caught it in the middle of changes? Seems to be changed somewhat for sure, but not as drastic as a port elimination.

thanks, I'll check my personlizer, we're on this cruise as well

4 minutes ago, zahav1 said:

thanks, I'll check my personlizer, we're on this cruise as well

Itinerary now showing for Feb 5th doesn't look correct as it shows us staying in Bonaire for 4 hours extra and then still getting to Grenada at the originally scheduled time. I think the planning group is still working on this and the impact it will have to the itineraries. Best to keep an eye on your itinerary over the next several days if you are on the Crown soon.

• Thanks 1

And the "Itinerary Change" notice at the bottom of the "Itinerary" section of our personalizer that an hour ago listed $125 refundable OBC per person for our inconvenience on our 20 day January 16 Crown Princess cruise has now vanished.

The time changes are all still there though.... 😡

Edited by canadarocks

I'm confused. We are on the Jan 16 Crown as well and  I just checked the Personalizer on the princess website and princess cays is right there. It does show us one hour earlier in St. Thomas and one hour later arriving in Bonaire  which seems weird to me. Has anyone called princess about this? 

2 minutes ago, Scubadoc said:

I'm confused. We are on the Jan 16 Crown as well and  I just checked the Personalizer on the princess website and princess cays is right there. It does show us one hour earlier in St. Thomas and one hour later arriving in Bonaire  which seems weird to me. Has anyone called princess about this? 

It has changed. Earlier this evening Princess Cays was off and a $125 OBC per person was showing (we're on the 20 day departing on Jan. 16). Now Princess Cays is back on and the OBC is gone. More dramatic schedule changes are showing for the 2nd half of our cruise - the 10 day that departs on Jan. 26. 

We are on this sailing. Just checked. Changes showing:  Curacao  shows as 11a to 9p, Bonaire shows as 7a to 6p and St. Thomas shows as 8a to 3p. Will have to watch. I like the Bonaire change to all day. We are also on the next 2 sailings. No changes shown.

11 hours ago, Tatka said:

We had the same itin except Aruba instead of Bonaire for our cruise that ended today. We skipped Grenada, but had full day in Curaçao and one hour late arrival and one hour early departure from St Thomas.

I'll take Aruba!!!

• Like 1

This is an interesting play-by-play... LOL.  Maybe Princess should have sent an email blast to the affected cruises, explaining the issue and that they are working on itinerary adjustments and to stay tuned until further notice.  Not only is this generating changing notices on here, but I can imagine scores of cruisers calling Princess to find out what it going on and Princess reps won't have the Final Answer.  But then, I guess only a small percentage will be on here and most will show up and board blissfully unaware.  Our friends are on her in mid-Feb and just driving down to FL beginning today to stay with us until then, so hopefully this will be sorted out by then.  Hope not too disrupting for most folks.

2 hours ago, mellon1 said:

I'll take Aruba!!!

Aruba was one of reasons we booked this cruise. It is one of 2-3 islands we never been too.

Thankfully no changes for Aruba.

2 minutes ago, Crystal04 said:

I just received an email from Princess with the time changes and they are offering a $50 obc for cruise leaving 1-26.  I'm not happy with the time changes at all, but I'm sure I will still have a good vacation.

I am on this cruise too and didn't get any email regarding OBC🤣

Just received the email from Princess. No Princess Cays, completely different port times for Antigua & St Kitts, and slightly different port times for St Thomas, Bonaire, and St Lucia. Lots of changes with just 9 days notice. So I think the $125 OBC each is well deserved.