Diamond Drink Coupons for Non-Alcoholic Drinks

OSUZorba

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Did adding frozen drinks appear to slow down the order/delivery process?

John...off topic...

I am sure you won’t remember this but several years ago when Hurricane Matthew (I think) came through we were out at sea.  We had parked our car in front of the Radisson and I was so stressed and afraid our vehicle had damage.  You rode down there and reported back to us that all was well.  I cannot tell you what a relief that was and I will never forget you for that kindness!  

Just wanted to thank you again and to let you know how much we appreciated what you did!!! .....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

John...off topic...

I am sure you won’t remember this but several years ago when Hurricane Matthew (I think) came through we were out at sea.  We had parked our car in front of the Radisson and I was so stressed and afraid our vehicle had damage.  You rode down there and reported back to us that all was well.  I cannot tell you what a relief that was and I will never forget you for that kindness!  

Just wanted to thank you again and to let you know how much we appreciated what you did!!! .....

He's a good egg,  Bella's dad!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

John...off topic...

thanks for the kind words

Love All, Serve All

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

At a bar with the 3 drinks voucher can you get a mixed drink like a rum&coke. Or the cocktail of the day?

Absolutely.... provided that the "drink of the day" can be made with the liquors that are on the Diamond Drink Menu.

Edited by brillohead