Diamond Drink Coupons for Non-Alcoholic Drinks

OSUZorba

I'm about to go on my first cruise as a Diamond, but neither DW or I drink. We do like virgin frozen drinks though. Can you use the Diamond coupons for virgin drinks or Starbucks? Or is it just wasted on you if you don't drink?

5 minutes ago, OSUZorba said:

I'm about to go on my first cruise as a Diamond, but neither DW or I drink. We do like virgin frozen drinks though. Can you use the Diamond coupons for virgin drinks or Starbucks? Or is it just wasted on you if you don't drink?

Frozen drinks with or without alcohol are not included with the Diamond drinks.  Starbucks is not included either.

You are limited to drinks on the Diamond drinks list.  

You would be be able to get soda or bottled water. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 minutes ago, OSUZorba said:

No frozen drinks for anyone officially. You can get soda or bottled water. Coffee available from machine.

Heineken is on the diamond list and it doesn’t specify whether that’s with alcohol or without. Heineken 00 is normally stocked on the ship and I have never had a problem getting it as one of my three. If the bartender queries it I tell them I get it in the lounge, which I do and it’s never an issue

5 hours ago, OSUZorba said:

No mention of zero alcohol beer.

IMG_20190528_072853.jpg

5 hours ago, OSUZorba said:

Thanks for the replies. It's what I figured, kind of disappointing, but oh well. I'll be in the SL also, so maybe I should see if I can sweet talk the concierge into getting me one ;).

Please let us know how that works out. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

• 3 weeks later...

According to a certain blog, Frozen Virgin drinks have been added to the diamond happy hour menu :). I guess I just needed to post a thread and Royal listens (yeah right).

The changed menu was on Mariner, hopefully it goes fleet wide.

• Like 1

On the Harmony my husband had no problem getting a Pina Colada but they would not put the alcohol in it.  So every time he ordered one they brought him the drink with a shot on the side for him to mix his own.

Extra tip money in the Diamond Lounge will go a long way to a few favors...

Just now, GTO-Girl said:

On the Harmony my husband had no problem getting a Pina Colada but they would not put the alcohol in it.  So every time he ordered one they brought him the drink with a shot on the side for him to mix his own.

Extra tip money in the Diamond Lounge will go a long way to a few favors...

Was that in the DL, or at a bar?

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Did adding frozen drinks appear to slow down the order/delivery process?

We were on the Dec. 29th sailing and I don’t think they had added the frozen drinks to the menu yet.  Not sure when that was implemented....

Hubby just asked on a whim for a Pina Colada and that’s when they brought the virgin drink with the shot.  I asked our server why and he just said they weren’t allowed to add it to the drink, but we could.

• Thanks 1