CocoCay Overwater Bungalows

We are going in February. They are on our cruise planner for $1599. The cabanas are our favorite thing to do at coco cay and we get one every time we go. With that said there is NOWAY we will pay that price. Even the chill island cabanas are up to $799. Hard pass on both. Time to find a new favorite I guess. Not happy however 😢

Edited by Farmergirl50

Our Symphony cruise at the beginning of April has them at an even $2k, and they have been flipping back and forth from being sold out. The Beach Club tickets and normal Beach Club Cabanas (has varied between $1200 and $1400) are both showing sold out. 

• Clarea changed the title to CocoCay Overwater Bungalows
33 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

We leave in 2 weeks to the day.    And ours are sold out as of today.  

620FA8C0-B565-46E1-9E70-751CE8DEF2C4.png

More likely not ready for opening.   Please come back and tell us if the cabanas or beach club are completed and opened.  We were there in late December and they were no where near finished. Photo December 22. 

069998A5-3F66-4A43-99F7-83C8D1D32831.jpeg

Edited by cruisegirl1

We were just there on January 7th. The beach is fenced off, with a barge in place of the floating Bar. I was told, that they WILL be done by the end of January. They are above water cabana/bungalows. And, they have slides off of them, into the water.

We are on August 16 the Oasis cruise.  Price was $2500 last week, dropped to $2000 and dropped again to $1699.  I know they are overpriced but you only live once.  At $1699 they are about $175 per person.  Most decent excursions are around $100.  A chance to live like a suite passenger for one day!  My only concern is  rain!

9 hours ago, Giorgi-one said:

We are on August 16 the Oasis cruise.  Price was $2500 last week, dropped to $2000 and dropped again to $1699.  I know they are overpriced but you only live once.  At $1699 they are about $175 per person.  Most decent excursions are around $100.  A chance to live like a suite passenger for one day!  My only concern is  rain!

I noticed they went down to $1,699 today so I also grabbed one. I hope they go down again, but highly doubt it.  I am already having buyer's remorse so will decide if I want to keep it closer to the cruise. But knowing me, I will get comfortable with the price and keep it 🙂

We are sailing 3/13 on Navigator and got one for $999 a few months back when they had a sale on shore excursions mid-October. Since the list price was $1199 I was aprehenive about spending the money, but we decided to do this as a group and foregoing a splurge on the room this year. I was looking today and it's $1349 for our sailing. We have done the bungalows the past few years at $350. I'm hoping it lives up to the pictures -- or maybe not as I'll want to do it again. LOL 

I was there in mid-Dec and I don't know how it will be finished by the end of Jan. I have the overwater one booked for the end of May and the first week of Dec. It was $1499 when I booked it, now I think it was $1999. I saw the other cabanas at the beach club were going for around $1199.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:09 PM, cured said:

I noticed they went down to $1,699 today so I also grabbed one. I hope they go down again, but highly doubt it.  I am already having buyer's remorse so will decide if I want to keep it closer to the cruise. But knowing me, I will get comfortable with the price and keep it 🙂

Good move.  Back to $1999 today!

Royal website shows an opening date of 1/31/20 for the Beach Club.  Judging from those pictures, it looks like it will be a photo finish.  I would be shocked if the over water bungalows are actually ready, but maybe the cabanas and restaurant will be.  Our cruise (Harmony) is there on 2/1 so we will be some of the first that should get to see the Beach Club.  We have a Beach Club cabana booked (cancelled the Chill Cabana as we tried that in August and were not that impressed) and the bungalows show as sold out.