Can't get past room select page

DnA2010

Hi Experts,

There are some pretty cheap west coast cruises right now, but I can't seem to get past the room select page, then I get the error page 😞 I want to show some friends, but can't seem to get any further..can't call as I'm at work..any tips? 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Something has gone wrong and we were not able to continue to the next step. For help please call 1-800-774-6237.

I couldn't get it to book rooms either a couple weeks ago.  Tried different browsers, tried clearing cashe, tried banging the computer on the side (worked for the TV as a kid).  Nothing worked, kept getting an error.  

Finally booked through an online TA, they were able to do the booking and even discounted a couple hundred bucks.  I win!

Now that the particular sailing date we wanted has gone up about $400 per person, I can book all day long.  Go figure!

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 10:04 AM, DnA2010 said:

Hi Experts,

There are some pretty cheap west coast cruises right now, but I can't seem to get past the room select page, then I get the error page 😞 I want to show some friends, but can't seem to get any further..can't call as I'm at work..any tips? 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Something has gone wrong and we were not able to continue to the next step. For help please call 1-800-774-6237.

Maybe your company's it department has a filter.  My employer used a company that would block the ability to visit sites either because they were dangerous or not related to my job and they wanted me to get back to work.  (No online shopping sites.) :classic_ohmy:   The phone number appears to be one for Princess, so it's not a block from your employer.

Edited by Daniel A
  • Haha 1