Recent cruisers on Encore - Terminals at Port of Miami

kokopelli-az

Since I've read so much about passengers arriving at the terminal specified on their boarding pass and finding out they had to go to a different one, I was wondering if this seems to have been corrected?    We will be on the encore on Feb 8 and our boarding pass says Terminal C (we are on the 10th floor).  

Have the terminals printed on the boarding passes been consistent recently in advising passengers to go to the correct terminal?    I'm assuming that the terminals are actually separate buildings??

I'm really asking because one person is in a wheelchair and I'm hoping we don't arrive at the wrong terminal.   

1 hour ago, kokopelli-az said:

Since I've read so much about passengers arriving at the terminal specified on their boarding pass and finding out they had to go to a different one, I was wondering if this seems to have been corrected?    We will be on the encore on Feb 8 and our boarding pass says Terminal C (we are on the 10th floor).  

Have the terminals printed on the boarding passes been consistent recently in advising passengers to go to the correct terminal?    I'm assuming that the terminals are actually separate buildings??

I'm really asking because one person is in a wheelchair and I'm hoping we don't arrive at the wrong terminal.   

They are right together. We were in B and when we went into the waiting area upstairs we saw a sign for C

waiting area. Just ask when you get there.

2 hours ago, kokopelli-az said:

Follow the signs when you get

to the port. It is a 2 min walk between the two terminals. And once inside, the waiting rooms adjoin. 

Terminals B and C are both in one building that is about 100 yards in length or so.  The terminals entrances are at the far ends of the building.  You don't mention how you are arriving at the port, but as you approach the terminals, there is overhead signage telling you which terminal a specific ship is at.  So as you approach, you will see signs that say Norwegian Encore - Terminal C, for example.  If they have changed the terminal for one reason or another, the signs should be up to date.  Simply look for them and have your driver navigate to the drop off area for the right terminal.  In reality, the drop off area for both terminals seems to blend together depending on the traffic that is there at the time.  You may be let off closer to B and need to navigate over to the C entrance or vice versa.  But I've also been let out directly by the right entrance.  

As you approach, you can also see the ships right there.  So you sort of figure out where to go based on that too.

In November, the Norwegian Pearl actually disembarked from Terminal A, much further down the row of terminals.  We returned to Miami into Terminal B or C (I forget which one).

Edited by MeHeartCruising

2 hours ago, kokopelli-az said:

We will be on the encore on Feb 8 and our boarding pass says Terminal C (we are on the 10th floor).  

Hope you mean Feb 9, not 8?

We ste on thre 9th, too.

Happy Cruising!

43 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

On February 2nd, both Encore and Joy will have  (us)disembarkation/embarkation at Port of Miami.   

Our January 26th Encore says we will embark at Terminal B.   Does anyone know which Terminal Encore and Joy will be at on February 2nd?

Joy is scheduled to be at Terminal E, with Encore at the usual B/C.

• Like 1

Last week, ENCORE was at Terminal C. Apparently, NCL uses both Terminal B and C because we told our taxi driver to take us to the cruise terminal C. He asked what cruise line and we told him NCL. He dropped us at B. The distance between B and C was about 70 yards.

3 hours ago, timf2001 said:

Joy is scheduled to be at Terminal E, with Encore at the usual B/C.

Thanks!      

Should be extra busy in Miami  February 2nd with Super Bowl later that day.   Hopefully transportation will be smooth enough at disembarkation with extra ships in port.   (Hotel prices are super high😒)