Expedited Arrival

fpcruiser

We are a party of 9 leaving for our cruise in less than 2 weeks. Seven of us have expedited arrival, two do not. My dd and I downloaded the Royal app months ago and while I asked the other couple to do it they put it off till yesterday. I don't know if that is why theirs is not expedited or not. The question is, will they be allowed to go through the expedited process with us? They are my son in laws parents. We want a group photo in front of the ship canvas before we get on. We will have a 3 year old and a 1 1/2 year old and I am afraid they will get ansy if we have to wait for the other 2 to get through the line. Has anybody had experience with this? Thanks!

Have you checked if there is a photo uploaded in your you Check-in?
If no photo no Expedited Arrival!

Edit your Check-in and check for photo (using PC or App) - if no photo you can either upload from PC or take a photo using the App.

Just now, hallasm said:

Edit your Check-in and check for photo (using PC or App) - if no photo you can either upload from PC or take a photo using the App.

they took a photo from their laptop. Should they take one from the app?

1 minute ago, fpcruiser said:

Should they take one from the app?

Either upload photo from laptop or take a photo with App - both will work.

But check if the photo is visible in the app - edit check in using the App.

other Information might be missing for check-in.

7 minutes ago, hallasm said:

Either upload photo from laptop or take a photo with App - both will work.

But check if the photo is visible in the app - edit check in using the App.

other Information might be missing for check-in.

Also, a photo of the passport is needed.  A manual entry of data is not sufficient.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, smakl said:

My problem was I manually entered the passport information instead of scanning it.  I edited my check-in and scanned the passport and now I have expedited check in.  Thanks for the tip soremekun.

Thanks for the update!

1 hour ago, hallasm said:

Not true we had it and had no photo uploarded

35 minutes ago, smakl said:

My problem was I manually entered the passport information instead of scanning it.  I edited my check-in and scanned the passport and now I have expedited check in.  Thanks for the tip soremekun.

I always manually add passport info and have had expedited arrival also no photo taken

9 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Not true we had it and had no photo uploarded

Don’t know for sure. Did edit two check-in - added photo for one check-in and got ‘Expedited’ - no photo in the other and not expedited. Added photo and check-in changed to ‘Expedited’. 
Did scan passport for both. 

3 minutes ago, hallasm said:

Don’t know for sure. Did edit two check-in - added photo for one check-in and got ‘Expedited’ - no photo in the other and not expedited. Added photo and check-in changed to ‘Expedited’. 
Did scan passport for both. 

Did check in through the app, scanning passport with app and taking picture, exactly the same way for myself and husband.  I got expedited on both our Serenade October cruise and our December Anthem cruise, he did not.  Same thing for my upcoming Mariner cruise, I have expedited and my Mom does not.  I scanned her passport and helped her take the picture, but she does not have expedited.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smakl said:

That worked for me too 🙂

We sailed in December on Mariner with our son who did not have a passport and some family that did not have a passport. Most of us had expedited but those 2-3 did not. They allowed us all to stay together and we were on quickly typical with the expedited.