Perks on RCCL

Nana57

Thinking of cruising RCCL. I am Elite Plus on Celebrity and haven’t cruised on RCCL for a few years. Are there any perks on RCCL (free laundry,

90 minutes free internet, drinks etc). Im spoiled with Celebrity. 

9 minutes ago, Nana57 said:

Thinking of cruising RCCL. I am Elite Plus on Celebrity and haven’t cruised on RCCL for a few years. Are there any perks on RCCL (free laundry,

I think you would qualify as D+ with your celebrity status.

Additionally you will have access to a DL with 3 hours free drinks nightly during HH and 3 free drinks each to drink elsewhere on board during HH.

IMG_20190921_192228.jpg

Edited by grapau27

5 minutes ago, grapau27 said:
13 minutes ago, Nana57 said:

You would get the same benefits as a Diamond member of the Crown and Anchor Society.   The highest reciprocity is to Diamond, not DIamond Plus.    Make sure to contact Crown and Anchor to get a number tied to your Celebrity account.

The comparable perks include a nightly cocktail hour in the Diamond Lounge (Royal’s nightly event is 3 1/2 hours as compared to Celebrity’s 2 hours and does include the first night) and 3 drinks at (almost) any bar during those hours, one 24 hour period of internet and a free picture. Sorry, no free laundry. The Diamond Lounge also has a specialty coffee machine and serves a continental breakfast each morning.

Sigh...we were Elite on Celebrity before sailing with Royal Caribbean...Elite on Celebrity gets free laundry...you'll have to be D+ to get free laundry on Royal.  Elite breakfast on Celebrity also has unlimited mimosas and bellinis.  We love both...the drinks...and Celebrity/Royal. ☺️