Can or fountain for soda during Diamond happy hour

23 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Every yr I've carried multiple 6 paks Diet Dew 16.9oz Bottles across Country and then onto ship. Packed in my checked Luggage while flying, First Class Air so Luggage was free. 

More power to you...at least you are bringing your bottles onto the ship.

The one in question takes 72 cans off the ship and takes them home.

JohnMcEnroe.jpg

1 hour ago, bonsai3s said:

JohnMcEnroe.jpg

Guess it doesnt surprise me. For 4 decades have watched people take food home from Buffet, when not allowed. Then when Free, people will take anything and evrything!

Edited by ONECRUISER

4 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

JohnMcEnroe.jpg

Serious?

I have not heard of someone carrying off 72 free cans, but, yes, I  have seen the infamous Walnut Lady on the Anthem and Abe Hughes making an announcement on the morning news to share the brownies she must be baking in her cabin in order to empty out the entire walnut bowl in her zip lock bag, morning after morning from the Solarium Cafe.  She provided great entertainment at breakfast with her magic act with the walnut bowl.....now you see them now you don't.

On Serenade last week, our experience in the D lounge was mixed - some waiters would give us unopened cans and some would not.  The bartenders in the lounge never refused, but they were very busy.  We actually had the best luck using our D vouchers for cans at the Pool bar.  Note:  we were not stockpiling - we used one voucher each and not even every day.

I get a mix of cans and water and have never had any left over at the end of cruise.  A soda in the morning and with lunch and a water for meds in the morning. I don't usually drink soda after lunch and don't drink adult beverages at all. Hope I can still do this in a couple of weeks.  

We just got off Explorer and noticed if they were to give out any beverages (beer/sodas) at any bars using the three Diamond vouchers on your seapass, they were instructed to open them all.  I'm sure all bartenders and servers were briefed on this as they were very adamant about opening everything except a bottle of water during Happy Hour.  The water flowed freely.  😊🍷

• Like 1