Ultimate Arcade Questions

kuku77254

The Ultimate Arcade is $161 for the week if I purchase now. Does anyone know if I wait until I'm onboard if it will be more expensive? I know my son would like to play some but I don't know if it's worth that much. I have to go with him since he's only 7 so it's not like he's going to be spending hours in there. And, are there enough games that it covers and is it crowded where you need to wait to play? TIA

All of the arcades I’ve ever been in have not been crowded at all. Maybe a small wait for air hockey. The arcade package is worth it because you and I both know that you’re could spend $50 out of pocket in a half hour without it .... Just get it and play as much as you want the whole cruise. 

• Like 1

I’m considering the same - for the Bliss.  Anyone have any info to share?  I know it doesn’t include all games - but is there a good selection?  I also thought I read that it included games in other areas of the ship (maybe the Local?) as well. Can anyone comment who has been on the Bliss? Thanks! 

5 hours ago, kuku77254 said:

The Ultimate Arcade is $161 for the week if I purchase now. Does anyone know if I wait until I'm onboard if it will be more expensive? I know my son would like to play some but I don't know if it's worth that much. I have to go with him since he's only 7 so it's not like he's going to be spending hours in there. And, are there enough games that it covers and is it crowded where you need to wait to play? TIA

It maybe just the ship, but it was $175 onboard the Encore for 7 days. 

The Arcade on the Encore is smaller (maybe because of the Galaxy Pavilion). The arcade space in The Local is smaller (because of the lifeboat configurations). So there are fewer games. 

Edited by BirdTravels

9 hours ago, CruisingBliss13 said:

I’m considering the same - for the Bliss.  Anyone have any info to share?  I know it doesn’t include all games - but is there a good selection?  I also thought I read that it included games in other areas of the ship (maybe the Local?) as well. Can anyone comment who has been on the Bliss? Thanks! 

There are enough offerings on the Bliss to make it worth it. Arcade games, air hockey, VR game that is like $12 for two people alone per play, and Mario cart just outside The Local .....

38 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

There are enough offerings on the Bliss to make it worth it. Arcade games, air hockey, VR game that is like $12 for two people alone per play, and Mario cart just outside The Local .....

Thank you so much!!! Air hockey and Mario Cart alone might be worth it.  Thanks! 

1 hour ago, anone1 said:

Hi can anyone also tell me if the virtual roller coaster is included in the arcade pass thanks

Anything in the Galaxy Pavillon is NOT included in the arcade pass on the Encore. They are $8 a ride, $29 for an 1-hour pass, $49 for a day pass.  

Does anyone know if the Bliss has a basketball game or Big Buck Hunter?  I know that’s super specific... but trying to decide whether to buy or not.  If the price isn’t any better in advance I’ll just wait and see and buy on board.  Mine all shows in Canadian $ so it’s hard to tell from other comments. For ~$10 difference I’ll just wait until on board anyway to see if kids are into the games.