double C&A points travel with no show

fisher joe

recently sailed..had roommate as a no show...taxes/port fees were reimbursed however was only given 7 C&A points...I thought I read on here you would receive double points...called and was told the only way I could have received double points would be to have cancelled roommate at least 14 days in advance and at that time cruise rate would have been reprice with me paying 200% as a solo...Is this everyones past experience???

17 minutes ago, fisher joe said:

recently sailed..had roommate as a no show...taxes/port fees were reimbursed however was only given 7 C&A points...I thought I read on here you would receive double points...called and was told the only way I could have received double points would be to have cancelled roommate at least 14 days in advance and at that time cruise rate would have been reprice with me paying 200% as a solo...Is this everyones past experience???

Call again, I've been a no show twice and wife got points

• Like 3

called again..they still seem to have different rules for a no show as compared to a cancellation...however asked for a supervisor and within 1 minute they gave me the extra seven points...checked account on  website ten minutes later and the points were there...

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, fisher joe said:

called again..they still seem to have different rules for a no show as compared to a cancellation...however asked for a supervisor and within 1 minute they gave me the extra seven points...checked account on  website ten minutes later and the points were there...

Glad you got it sorted out