To whom and where to write?

ONT-CA

Having met aboard the Summit two of the most proficient and friendly staff members and wishing to commend them, who should I write my comments to in order that their identity is not lost in the daily volumes of mail? 

22 minutes ago, ONT-CA said:

Having met aboard the Summit two of the most proficient and friendly staff members and wishing to commend them, who should I write my comments to in order that their identity is not lost in the daily volumes of mail? 

Post cruise survey.

bon voyage

For future reference, next time write them up on the mid cruise card that way their supervisors and others up the chain of command  on the ship know.  They normally get called in and praised for their work, and may get a bit of free internet or time off.

57 minutes ago, ONT-CA said:

IMO--- I think it might have been a better choice to thank the staff members in person prior to the end of the cruise. 

What I do ( I know how you feel about tipping )------Tell them that I replied on the comment card that was left in the cabin and I made sure it was brought to the attention of the Hotel Manager ( Guest Relations Managers take notes and do nothing ) , that I will gladly fill out the survey that will be emailed , and hand them an envelope with a few extra $$ that they certainly appreciate. 

It makes me feel good and a nice way to end a cruise. 

Thanks for the addresses. These were more than just congratulatory encounters covered in the customary thanking manner.  These good people need to be recognized for work that in our estimation helps the company remain in the black.  For that reason we took and have the necessary details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have written letters citing crew who have gone beyond to create a memorable cruise. I've oven had telephone follow up by Celebrity. In some cases people were promoted shortly after contact. I was once told that they really appreciate positive feedback since most contacts concern negatives.

I write to:

Celebrity Cruises

1080 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL33132

Several people act as screeners for letters received by Celebrity and pass them on to the proper person. Really glad that you are taking the extra step to show your appreciation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Orator said:

I have written letters citing crew who have gone beyond to create a memorable cruise. I've oven had telephone follow up by Celebrity. In some cases people were promoted shortly after contact. I was once told that they really appreciate positive feedback since most contacts concern negatives.

I write to:

Celebrity Cruises

1080 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL33132

Several people act as screeners for letters received by Celebrity and pass them on to the proper person. Really glad that you are taking the extra step to show your appreciation.

Charles, whenever we've had to deal with an issue, post-cruise, we've found that snail-mail to Corporate works best for us, too. Even when we are seeking help with a problem, we try to also cite specific instances of excellence, encountered on our cruise. That always seems to be appreciated by the folks at Corporate -- who usually respond to our letters, with a follow-up phone call. 😎

Edited by wwcruisers