Celebrity app Q’s

killsport

10 hours ago, jelayne said:

In our experience the order of the menus isn’t necessarily correct until a week or less before sailing.

When does the App open, I have read that the Silhouette one has now been switched on. I was thinking that I could order my Excursions and Sip & Save Card on it, as so far it isn’t on the web site. We don’t have a beverage package linked to our booking this time, and I was thinking that we could use the Sip & Save during the first day before Elite drinks are served on the second evening.

Can you also use the App to check in?

2 hours ago, upwarduk said:

When does the App open, I have read that the Silhouette one has now been switched on. I was thinking that I could order my Excursions and Sip & Save Card on it, as so far it isn’t on the web site. We don’t have a beverage package linked to our booking this time, and I was thinking that we could use the Sip & Save during the first day before Elite drinks are served on the second evening.

Sip and Save??

14 hours ago, killsport said:

There are menus appearing in the Celebrity app for a cruise in March. Should I believe these and book specialty restaurants on the nights I don’t like the menu, or is likely to change closer to sailing?

Thanks!

I was planning to rely on the app for my dinner decisions but I hear it is not reliable.

4 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Yes, you are correct. I have a B2B on Silhouette booked for March and all info is now available.

1 hour ago, oneputt18 said:

Sip and Save??

Yesterday I saw a thread informing that there is now yet another beverage package, “Sip and Save.” Its $29 for 5 Classic drinks, which works out to just less than $6 per drink, as opposed to $9.

I cannot find it on my planner, so contacted Celebrity. Here is their reply:

“ yes, at this time the Sip and Save package is only available onboard the ship.”

Edited by upwarduk

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

Yesterday I saw a thread informing that there is now yet another beverage package, “Sip and Save.” Its $29 for 5 Classic drinks, which works out to just less than $6 per drink, as opposed to $9.

I cannot find it on my planner, so contacted Celebrity. Here is their reply:

“ yes, at this time the Sip and Save package is only available onboard the ship.”

Must be like Royals drink card. 

I was wondering if Celebrity would be offering it. Ideal for anyone that just wants a drink or two a day. 

17 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Yes, no and maybe.  My opinion, based on my recent experience on Equinox, is that the app is not trustworthy.

You seem to be correct. We are in 1A cabin and our dinner reservations for each night show we are in Blue, based on the app. 

Neil