Can't find itinerary page after transfer to TA

zitsky

This is only my second Celebrity cruise so maybe I'm doing something wrong.  For the last few weeks I've been looking at this Cruise Itinerary page.  But since I transferred the booking to my TA, I no longer see it, or I just can't find it.  What I see now is horizontal list (Explore Your Itinerary).

I can find what I want by going to the main page and looking for my specific excursion.  I just don't know why I can no longer see the intinerary like I did before.

What I saw before.

image.thumb.png.fa999bb66d7d10ca36476ba9c7a18e4a.png

What I see now.

image.thumb.png.76648f5688913c496e82cc165f7bec2e.png

if you notice the top one is a not booked view( says booked now in upper right)  and the other is your booked/inside the reservation for the cruise.  Not sure what your looking for, all the information and more is available now in your reservation which you have access to 

The view you are seeing after booked is what I see regardless if it was transferred to an agent.   The difference is after you booked they try to get you to book excursions etc.   If you want to see the Map and ports all on one table you will need to to search for the cruise and view it prior to booking.  

Like you I enjoy the table view so normally take a screen shot of it and save on my PC.

My wife and I were talking about this a few days ago. We were looking for a map to find how close we were going to something we wanted to see. Very frustrating.

It would not be hard for them to put the map into the manage my cruise or full calendar views.

3 hours ago, peter1956 said:

It would not be hard for them to put the map into the manage my cruise or full calendar views.

Are you kidding?  Everything is hard for Celebrity's crack IT team.  Lately I've been checking for price drops on my upcoming cruises on the Summit.  They are still showing pictures of the cabins as they were prior to the revolution which was a year or so ago.  Newbies are going to be quite surprised when they enter their cabins.

26 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Are you kidding?  Everything is hard for Celebrity's crack IT team.  Lately I've been checking for price drops on my upcoming cruises on the Summit.  They are still showing pictures of the cabins as they were prior to the revolution which was a year or so ago.  Newbies are going to be quite surprised when they enter their cabins.

Why is everyone always picking on Celebrity?  Do you know how *hard* it is to make a website?  It's really really hard.

LOL