HAL website, where are the various bev packages listed???

cruise kitty

image.png.9b6660ac3ab9fd9ed73061a2f4654101.png

Click CRUISE ACTIVITIES, see:

image.png.6d9a6307cd96106ec87f17be31ee899e.png

There it is over to the right!

Elite Beverage Package will not show as an "upgrade" -- people have been able to upgrade on board before using the SBP at all. I have not done that! But have read on CC. I have also read that it couldn't be done. The price for an included SBP is figured at the pre-sailing price of $44.95; the price of the EBP is figured at the on-board price of $59.95 (both plus 15% gratuity), so the price you are looking to pay is $15 + 15% per person per day.

Here is an older brochure

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Beverage-Packages.pdf

The costs and limit (for the SBP) are not correct (SBP is now up to $11), and some brands may have changed, but the sorts of drinks (the differences between packages) are similar.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Elite Beverage Package will not show as an "upgrade" -- people have been able to upgrade on board before using the SBP at all. I have not done that! But have read on CC. I have also read that it couldn't be done. The price for an included SBP is figured at the pre-sailing price of $44.95; the price of the EBP is figured at the on-board price of $59.95 (both plus 15% gratuity), so the price you are looking to pay is $15 + 15% per person per day.

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Beverage-Packages.pdf

The costs and limit (for the SBP) are not correct (SBP is now up to $11), and some brands may have changed, but the sorts of drinks (the differences between packages) are similar.

thank you,  I just couldn't believe that it was so difficult to find :)   We booked through a big box TA, I think I'll reach out to them tomorrow & see if we can do the upgrade.  On a another thread, someone was kind enough  to give the link to the wine lists & it looks like the better reds are a bit above the $11 limit

thanks again!

18 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Thank you as well. I don't see Pina Colada's listed under the cocktails but based on the others listed I would think they would be included?? and do they have a Rose' within the Signature Package?  How about a Long Island Ice Tea?

Edited by LuAnn

1 hour ago, LuAnn said:

Thank you as well. I don't see Pina Colada's listed under the cocktails but based on the others listed I would think they would be included?? and do they have a Rose' within the Signature Package?  How about a Long Island Ice Tea?

Absolutely Pina Colada’s and Long Island Iced Teas are as well.

I honestly don’t recall a Rose in the Signature package.  The wines in the listing are pretty weak IMO.

This is from an older listing (In bold) which was on the HAL website but hopefully it is of help:

WINES & PORTS
La Marca Prosecco
Pol Clement Sparkling Wine Zonin Pinot Grigio
La Terre White Zinfandel Gruber Roschitz Riesling Snoqualmie Riesling
Santa Carolina Chardonnay Santa Carolina Cab. Sauvignon Santa Carolina Merlot
Deakin Chardonnay
Caliterra Sauvignon Blanc Black Opal Shiraz
Luigi Bosca Malbec
Port Sandeman Ruby Warres Otima
Smith Woodhouse Reserve Dow's Late Bottle Vinta

I honestly found only a few these listed as available by the glass on my cruises.  At the most 4-5 choices for the SBP.  Not sure if it was the ships I was on or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mixed drinks and "boat drinks" are all priced by the alcohol in them. So a Pina Colada would be the price of the rum that's in it -- well-drink or top of the line, your choice.

There is Beringer White Zinfandel OR a "true" French rose: Domaine Houchart Sainte Victoire Rose, both $11 or under, on this quite recent wine list posted by our own @Crew News, Roger Jett:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Wine-List.pdf

The Houchart is quite nice, for a non-connoisseur.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Mixed drinks and "boat drinks" are all priced by the alcohol in them. So a Pina Colada would be the price of the rum that's in it -- well-drink or top of the line, your choice.

There is Beringer White Zinfandel OR a "true" French rose: Domaine Houchart Sainte Victoire Rose, both $11 or under, on this quite recent wine list posted by our own @Crew News, Roger Jett:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Wine-List.pdf

The Houchart is quite nice, for a non-connoisseur.

Thank you so much!! Appreciate the list and letting me know you liked the Houchart!!

• Like 1

There are thousands of drink concoctions that you can get, as long as the bartender knows how to make it.   The bar menu would have to be  the size of a phone book (remember them !!!) if they included all possible drinks.  The price will be the cost of the base alcohol that it is made from.   For drinks like Long Island Ice Tea and Wang Wang, which have 5 or 6 different types of alcohol, it still is included, and counts as one of your daily 15.   A drink like a white Russian, which has vodka, Kahlua, and cream is included, and many other drinks with multiple types of alcohol are also included in the SBP.   You can request well brands or call brands.   There's very few brands of gin, vodka, rum, etc that are not included.   

Edited by TAD2005
  • Like 2