when do shore excursions become available to book

CCJack

We just booked 1/25/2021 Solstice (Australia and NZ).   When I log into my X account, I see the cruise but when I go to cruise planner and choose shore excursions there is nothing listed.  We are 11 months out.   Is this too soon to see any excursions?   thanks.

47 minutes ago, CCJack said:

We just booked 1/25/2021 Solstice (Australia and NZ).   When I log into my X account, I see the cruise but when I go to cruise planner and choose shore excursions there is nothing listed.  We are 11 months out.   Is this too soon to see any excursions?   thanks.

Ours have always become available to book as soon as the reservation showed up in the CP. 

Our April 24, 2021 Western Caribbean Apex cruise had very few, about 20, excursions available to book, back in October 2019 when we booked the cruise. Around Christmas it went up to around 90, and just a few days ago it went further up to 112. Those  ~20 excursions were mainly in Costa Maya, which was very empty before.

I believe there are still many excursions to be added, since there are no post-cruise excursions in Fort Lauderdale/Miami at all, and only two very cheap excursions in Key West as well. Funnily - it's the US-soil excursions that are still vastly missing.

Edited by mikkelhansen

43 minutes ago, yvrbos said:

My cruise is in January 2021, but the number of excursions seems extremely limited compared to prior cruises that I have taken. Any chance that there will be more excursions added as the sailing gets closer?

A definate yes. Many tour operators will not price a year ahead. Remember you can book and cancel until you board. There should be a shore excursion sale at some point. Not hard to book and cancel.