Captain's club benefits for Select members

yvrbos

I have a copy of the Select member's benefits. But I am wondering if it is accurate. Some of the benefits include:

two complimentary pressed items

10% discount in the spa on a port day

15% discount on the digital photo package

Captain's Club wine tasting

Captain's Club backstage tour

Captain's Club senior officer's party

complimentary scoop of gelato

If I receive all of these benefits, how do I claim them? I noticed that the digital photo package, I can order online pre-cruise. How would I get the discount? 

Although I have been a Select member for awhile, it has been ten years since I last cruised and the benefits have changed.

I will be aboard the Summit in January 2021.

I would appreciate hearing about your experiences in claiming these benefits.

Thanks everyone!

On your arrival, in your state room, will be a page listing all of the Select benefits.

The only two offers I used on my recent sailing of the Summit was the backstage tour and the senior officer's party.

For the backstage tour we had to call the extension number listed on the page the day before the tour to register.

Even though it was not written on the sheet you must wear closed toe shoes to attend the tour.

At the officer's party there were pre-poured alcoholic drinks and hors d'oeuvres offered.

Enjoy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yvrbos said:

I have a copy of the Select member's benefits. But I am wondering if it is accurate. Some of the benefits include:

two complimentary pressed items

10% discount in the spa on a port day

15% discount on the digital photo package

Captain's Club wine tasting

Captain's Club backstage tour

Captain's Club senior officer's party

complimentary scoop of gelato

If I receive all of these benefits, how do I claim them? I noticed that the digital photo package, I can order online pre-cruise. How would I get the discount? 

Although I have been a Select member for awhile, it has been ten years since I last cruised and the benefits have changed.

I will be aboard the Summit in January 2021.

I would appreciate hearing about your experiences in claiming these benefits.

Thanks everyone!

As mentioned by Gilgorm you will receive a detailed letter in your stateroom with all your perks/benefits listed. Also all your perks/benefits will be programmed on your Sea Pass card. If it's something that requires a reservation there will be a phone number on the sheet to call for that event. You will get a confirmation card for the event, where to meet and the time. Anything else just present your Sea Pass card to that staff member. 

Edited by davekathy

1 hour ago, yvrbos said:

have a copy of the Select member's benefits. But I am wondering if it is accurate

I would go on to the Celebrity web site for the most up to date benefits. 

Its 2012 since we were Select, so I can’t  remember clearly of any other benefits.

I am the a Select Captain’s Club member but my sister isn’t. Will she have the same benefits? I would love to go to some of the events, but I will have my sister with me.

Will they preload her seapass with the gelato and pressed items benefits?

Thanks all!