Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

48 minutes ago, LaRue1975 said:

You are coming to my neck of the woods, I’m really looking forward to following along. The weather has been great, you picked a good year for a West Coast winter cruise. Please post lots of fruity cocktail pics, thanks! 😎🍹😎

Definitely.

Super excited to see your new review!  We are on the panorama this summer.  California is beautiful but the news about homeless people isn’t fake news.  We had some lunatic woman walk up to us out of nowhere and spit in our faces a couple of summers ago when we were in San Francisco.  Be careful.  

Is Matt really moving to panorama?  If so, I love it.

Edited by Cafedumonde
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cafedumonde said:

Super excited to see your new review!  We are on the panorama this summer.  California is beautiful but the news about homeless people isn’t fake news.  We had some lunatic woman walk up to us out of nowhere and spit in our faces a couple of summers ago when we were in San Francisco.  Be careful.  

Is Matt really moving to panorama?  If so, I love it.

He posted today that he's doing early turnover on my cruise and then taking over on the 18th of April. He didn't say for how long though. I think he's to be on Mardi Gras. From his page he's clearly been working on the Mardi Gras Family Feud game.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

He posted today that he's doing early turnover on my cruise and then taking over on the 18th of April. He didn't say for how long though. I think he's to be on Mardi Gras. From his page he's clearly been working on the Mardi Gras Family Feud game.

I just looked it up and unfortunately we will miss him.  We have sailed with Emma too.  She is also great, so hopefully she will be back after Matt.

Looking forward to your review!  We are sailing on the Panorama in May...we will be flying in a few days early as well; we've never been to Long Beach.  Still trying to decide where we want to stay.  Can't wait to read more!  Have a great trip!!  🙂 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mjrcruiser said:

Looking forward to your review!  We are sailing on the Panorama in May...we will be flying in a few days early as well; we've never been to Long Beach.  Still trying to decide where we want to stay.  Can't wait to read more!  Have a great trip!!  🙂 

Great! I have plans for an article on Long Beach transportation and hotels during my cruising offseason. It won't be in time for your cruise but I'll make sure I share all of the information I collect on other hotels with you here.

• Like 1

There’s a rumor circulating that, at least on Panorama, they don’t have plastic bottles of water at the bar anymore. What is being said is they have canned water at the bar and you have to order plastic bottles through the fun shop. 

I will of course verify this on Saturday. The picture I’ve seen seems that the alleged canned water is some Italian spring water which seems to me like it may be more expensive. 

If true I’m guessing it’s a recycling thing. I don’t think I’ve had water out of a can but I’m willing

to try it. I don’t think the container my water

is in would bother me. I only drink it to rehydrate and I just want it to be something other than ship water. I do prefer spring over purified.

I'm following along! DH and I are booked on Panorama for Christmas this coming year. Emma is awesome! We were with her when she was on the Freedom out of Galveston and enjoyed her as the CD. I think Matt is just covering for Emma's vacation.. but could you ask when you're on board? We'd love to hear that she will be on the Panorama for Christmas!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beav1279 said:

I'm following along! DH and I are booked on Panorama for Christmas this coming year. Emma is awesome! We were with her when she was on the Freedom out of Galveston and enjoyed her as the CD. I think Matt is just covering for Emma's vacation.. but could you ask when you're on board? We'd love to hear that she will be on the Panorama for Christmas!

Welcome! Matt is just there my week then April 18th-June 20th.

• Like 1

You will have a wonderful time on Panorama. The water in cans served in the bars is from Italy. It is San Benedetto in 11.5 ounce pop-top cans. It is artesian spring water. There is scant difference in taste between it and the plastic bottled water in the rooms.

• Like 1