Likelihood of Princess modifying their cancel policy

jat1977

def time to buy the stocks of bottled water etc. and bottle your own and sell it even 

i still dont get the run on these things.  whens the last time a virus made tap water undrinkable? or did the terrorists get to us?

32 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

def time to buy the stocks of bottled water etc. and bottle your own and sell it even 

i still dont get the run on these things.  whens the last time a virus made tap water undrinkable? or did the terrorists get to us?

LOL...I have no idea.  I just wanted the Diet Coke.  Our daughter works in NYC, and yesterday received an email saying that for at least the next week, all employees will telecommute.  She’s stocking up and planning on getting out very little.

47 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

I did not get this email and I have my email on my account.  Is that because I booked via my TA?  Would all of those communications go thru you TA if you booked via a TA?

I use TA & got email. Get your TA to call Princess. Mine did with good results. Much incorrect info on here As people interpret differently and changes are happening throughout the day 

• Thanks 1

I spent 2.5hrs on hold trying to get through to my TA. Final payment to them was due tomorrow even though there is still 9 more days until the Princess final payment date. I was able to get them to stop tomorrow’s payment and I will call them at the end of the month to set up the final payment, hopefully as close to 60 days out as possible. 

Technically, I could cancel my current insurance as been less than 10 days since I purchased it. It needs to be in place on or before final payment to have existing conditions covered and now that is a further 30 days down the line, so if I opt to cancel before final payment, then I won’t be out the cost of the insurance and I’ll only be out the non refundable deposit which was a FCD.