sky class perks?

We will be sailing this Sunday in a 2 bedroom sky class suite.  It mentioned that there are certain activities that are only for suite members and it shows someone on the surfing/wave thing.  Anyone know what these are referring to?  I read somewhere that it's ship tours etc but can't seem to find it anymore. 

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, JacqueO said:

We will be sailing this Sunday in a 2 bedroom sky class suite.  It mentioned that there are certain activities that are only for suite members and it shows someone on the surfing/wave thing.  Anyone know what these are referring to?  I read somewhere that it's ship tours etc but can't seem to find it anymore. 

Thanks!

You should have ship tours bridge ,theatre and maybe the kitchen but ask the concierge.

You will have access to the concierge,suites lounge free drinks (depending on the class of the ship) suite party (meet the captain and his gang).

Breakfast lunch and dinner in coastal kitchen. Free internet.

With activities the concierge can book you in with priority. A lot of the time you can jump the line.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That perk is for Star class. 

The genie with star class does wonders
 But Can’t you flash you sea card and jump the line in the theatre,dining room,North Star disembarkation and back on the ship.

I’ve had the concierge call and find a spot before the cruise and during.

5 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

The genie with star class does wonders
 But Can’t you flash you sea card and jump the line in the theatre,dining room,North Star disembarkation and back on the ship.

I’ve had the concierge call and find a spot before the cruise and during.

Very few things that you can skip the line. I took your post to mean activities like flowrider, Northstar etc which doesn’t allow that.  

13 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

I heard that Sky class passengers don't need to scan their card to get pool towels. Is this correct? Any other unadvertised perks?

In my experience it depends on the ship (for the towels). Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It hasn't been consistent.

• Thanks 1

Typically in Sky and Star cabins the suite attendant will leave pool towels in the room.  We just dropped them off in the bins on the way back on when we returned from beach days and had fresh pool towels in the cabin each day.  It was just another time savings thing for suite people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stompy said:

Typically in Sky and Star cabins the suite attendant will leave pool towels in the room.  We just dropped them off in the bins on the way back on when we returned from beach days and had fresh pool towels in the cabin each day.  It was just another time savings thing for suite people.

Again, in my experience this hasn't been consistent. On some sailings there were no pool towels in the suite but if we brought some back with us then the suite attendant would replace them with equal numbers of fresh ones or sometimes just take away the used ones. On other sailings pool towels were provided in the cabin. On yet other sailings they were available by request. The procedure seems to be all over the place on this. It might even be dependent on who your attendant is and whether or not they can/will do it.

What I usually do is go up to the suite sun deck and take as many towels as I need from the bin so I don't have to deal with scanning my seapass card and then remembering to scan the towels back in to avoid a charge.

• Like 1