Anyone on here booked for J.McDonalds Festival at Sea 20th September?

I am considering going on the Anthem of the Seas cruise 20th to 27th September.

From what I gather, Jane McDonald has chartered this cruise and will be performing herself a couple of times, plus there is 'We will Rock You' and some other shows.

Sounds like it could be a once in a lifetime cruise. I haven't booked it yet because the other half needs to see if she can get that time off work. Wont know until Monday and then we will have to look at making the booking. Fingers and everything else crossed.

We have only ever been on two cruises so far, both with P&O, so not really sure what to expect, how it all works with RCI etc.

Just wondered if anyone on here is booked for the same cruise?

19 hours ago, little britain said:

There are 1200 people on the social media site that cannot be named for that cruise!  Biggest roll call I’ve ever seen! 

I have looked at the roll call on CC and managed to find it but it only has about 5 members so far. I will have to see if I can find the Social Media site that has all those other people for this cruise.

19 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Maybe try the roll call for that date on here or elsewhere. There are bound to be some on that specific date, but you probably need to find a roll call, look for the ship then date on the roll call boards. 

Thanks. I did find the roll call on CC for this cruise and so far only 5 members. someone else has suggested looking at the roll call on a social media site, which I will try to find now.

12 hours ago, sidekick180 said:

I have looked at the roll call on CC and managed to find it but it only has about 5 members so far. I will have to see if I can find the Social Media site that has all those other people for this cruise.

Look, did quick check myself and as other poster said different online site that cannot be named on CC