“So a Penguin, a Horse and Polar Bear walk into a bar on the Edge...

C-Dragons

A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.
When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.
This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, alibaba1 said:
A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.
When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.
This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare.

This is one good joke. I read it to a couple of people. If I knew how to cut and paste, I would send it to everyone I know!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cantstopingcruising said:

This is one good joke. I read it to a couple of people. If I knew how to cut and paste, I would send it to everyone I know!

Left click and highlight the area. Then right click and copy. You can now send it in an e-mail to your friends.

Two elderly couples are enjoying a visit

The men are in the living room, and the women are in the kitchen chatting over coffee.

One of the men says, "My wife and I had dinner at a new restaurant last night. It was excellent!"

"Oh!" says his friend. "What restaurant was it?"

The man thinks hard for a moment, then shakes his head. "I'm afraid my memory is just awful these days. What do you call that flower with a big red bloom that smells wonderful?"

"Rose?"

"That's it! HEY ROSE, WHAT RESTAURANT DID WE GO TO LAST NIGHT??"