P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

3 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

How exciting!! You will have a wedding to look forward to. Hopefully no fires in Crete, looks like it is cooling down a bit after today 

Michelle

Our friends daughter and family are in our village at the mo.It was 47 yesterday and they couldn't even walk the 300 yatds to the beach.It's a chilly 34 today,lol.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

I have just had some sad news, one of the people that I worked with when I first started to work passed away in hospital during the night. 

Sorry to hear your sad news Josy.

Condolences to you and all of her loved one's 

20°C and sunny here.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Sorry to hear your sad news Josy.

Condolences to you and all of her loved one's 

20°C and sunny here.

Thanks Graham, it is a he, I decided on a degree and career in IT at a time when it was an emerging industry so very few females in the early 70s went down this path.

My best friend and I were the only 2 ladies on our course at Manchester Uni.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

How exciting!! You will have a wedding to look forward to. Hopefully no fires in Crete, looks like it is cooling down a bit after today 

Michelle

Hi Michelle.  I just want to wish you well for your appointment tomorrow. I'm only doing this today in case you don't look at CC before you go, and by the sound of your previous post you haven’t got time to take a breath at the moment! Good luck and hugs. Jane xxx

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Thanks Graham, it is a he, I decided on a degree and career in IT at a time when it was an emerging industry so very few females in the early 70s went down this path.

My best friend and I were the only 2 ladies on our course at Manchester Uni.

That's sad Josy. I hope you have lots of happy memories from your little club of two at the uni. Jane xx

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Our friends daughter and family are in our village at the mo.It was 47 yesterday and they couldn't even walk the 300 yatds to the beach.It's a chilly 34 today,lol.

That is way too warm for me, I would be inside with the air con on full blast. I don’t know how you manage with that temperature, I bet you are glad it’s cooler today. 

Michelle

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

I have just had some sad news, one of the people that I worked with when I first started to work passed away in hospital during the night. 

Sorry to hear your sad news Josy

Michelle 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Beckett said:

Hi Michelle.  I just want to wish you well for your appointment tomorrow. I'm only doing this today in case you don't look at CC before you go, and by the sound of your previous post you haven’t got time to take a breath at the moment! Good luck and hugs. Jane xxx

Thank you Jane, I appreciate you thinking about me. I have written a list of questions I want to ask them. I will let you know how I get on and what treatment they offer me

Michelle

• Like 10

2 hours ago, purplesea said:

I am busy organising things for our next cruise in September and have today received an e-mail with the times of our flights for our cruise in January. 😲I am surprised as P&O don't normally give us such information til a lot near the time!

We are flying to Tenerife in January, no times yet.

48 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Thank you Jane, I appreciate you thinking about me. I have written a list of questions I want to ask them. I will let you know how I get on and what treatment they offer me

Michelle

Wishing you good luck tomorrow Michelle.

My lunch today.

Graham.

IMG_20230726_111410.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peanut006 said:

That is way too warm for me, I would be inside with the air con on full blast. I don’t know how you manage with that temperature, I bet you are glad it’s cooler today. 

Michelle

Sorry,I'm still in the UK.We go back on the 15th August.Just getting news from friends.It will still be mid 30s when we go back.

• Like 3

Good news after almost 3 years for my lovely  niece who has been through such a hard time with cancer.  We just have to pray that it doesn't come back again because it has been a very aggressive one.Screenshot_20230726-143748_WhatsApp2.jpg.77445395a1c82cc12d15e28013c7770f.jpg

Edited by Josy1953
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 2