P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

No more food photos from me on P&O.

Oh no you don't Graham. We love your pics. Please carry on. We booked a week AI in Menorca. I will post a few, but I doubt they will be as exciting as yours.🐄

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zap99 said:

Oh no you don't Graham. We love your pics. Please carry on. We booked a week AI in Menorca. I will post a few, but I doubt they will be as exciting as yours.🐄

I'm looking forward to seeing your food photos.

I hope you have a fantastic time in Menorca.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, zap99 said:

We go on Anthem of the Seas next Sunday so I will try post some pictures too

Michelle

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Peanut006 said:

We go on Anthem of the Seas next Sunday so I will try post some pictures too

Michelle

We had the pleasure of meeting Pauline and Graham on Anthem last year. As Andy will want proof, here our dinner in Chops 🤣

20220906_190250.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

Unbelievable... big e mail ad from Boots today.  Here is a snippit!😼

It's the "don't miss out" bit  that got me

Every year, I’m amazed how  that advent calendars continue to sell out so fast .

I thought their days were numbered.🙃😉

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, zap99 said:

We had the pleasure of meeting Pauline and Graham on Anthem last year. As Andy will want proof, here our dinner in Chops 🤣

20220906_190250.jpg

Love Chops!!! We have got a specialty dining package for three nights so we will definitely be going to Chops. 

We are taking four grandchildren with us too, I might need another cruise when I back. Their parents are having a break at the same time and going on Azura. 

Michelle

• Like 4

Just now, Peanut006 said:

Love Chops!!! We have got a specialty dining package for three nights so we will definitely be going to Chops. 

We are taking four grandchildren with us too, I might need another cruise when I back. Their parents are having a break at the same time and going on Azura. 

Michelle

We did the 3 night package. 2×Chops and 1×Jamie's Italian.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Wonderland is a nice experience Michelle.

IMG_20220907_185322.jpg

• Like 5

I'm posting in solidarity with you foodies. Miller and Carters. Excellent meal .. though some it it didn't look the poshest I suppose. 

A lovely anniversary meal out and with a £10 off from them and a £40 gift from family it was a nice treat.

Now all I need to do is see if the photos come the right way around....

20230820_151239.jpg

20230820_141035.jpg

20230820_141013.jpg

20230820_141005.jpg

20230820_133601.jpg

20230820_133552.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

24 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

I'm posting in solidarity with you foodies. Miller and Carters. Excellent meal .. though some it it didn't look the poshest I suppose. 

A lovely anniversary meal out and with a £10 off from them and a £40 gift from family it was a nice treat.

20230820_151239.jpg

20230820_141035.jpg

20230820_141013.jpg

20230820_141005.jpg

20230820_133601.jpg

20230820_133552.jpg

Lovely photos.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Every year, I’m amazed how  that advent calendars continue to sell out so fast .

I thought their days were numbered.🙃😉

An advent calender isn't just for  Christmas it's for..............oh!.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Wonderland is a nice experience Michelle.

IMG_20220907_185322.jpg

We have been to Wonderland on Harmony but we are going to take the grandchildren next week, I think they will love the whole experience. One of them has asked to go to Jamie’s too

Michelle

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Presto2 said:

20230820_151239.jpg

20230820_141035.jpg

20230820_141013.jpg

20230820_141005.jpg

20230820_133601.jpg

20230820_133552.jpg

Love Miller & Carter, we have booked for Christmas Day. Our first time eating out on Christmas Day so hope we like it

Michelle

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Peanut006 said:

Love Miller & Carter, we have booked for Christmas Day. Our first time eating out on Christmas Day so hope we like it

Michelle

We booked there once and made the mistake of booking early so there weren't many people in and it lacked atmosphere.  If we booked again we'd go for a time after 1pm 😉

34 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

We booked there once and made the mistake of booking early so there weren't many people in and it lacked atmosphere.  If we booked again we'd go for a time after 1pm 😉

When I booked I wanted a table for 5, the only time they could accommodate us was 12.15 and there were only a total of 10 places left so fingers crossed there will be an atmosphere - hopefully!!!

Michelle 

• Like 2

Just now, Peanut006 said:

When I booked I wanted a table for 5, the only time they could accommodate us was 12.15 and there were only a total of 10 places left so fingers crossed there will be an atmosphere - hopefully!!!

Michelle 

That sounds good then. It was a while back .. 2014 I think. It was the first Christmas for us without any of our parents as we had lost my dad in the September so that may have made it a bit flat too .......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

That sounds good then. It was a while back .. 2014 I think. It was the first Christmas for us without any of our parents as we had lost my dad in the September so that may have made it a bit flat too .......

The first Christmas without my dad was difficult too, I know how you must have felt. My mum coped fantastically or she appeared to be coping to us but I expect there were lots of memories going through her head too as they were in mine

Michelle

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Presto2 said:

20230820_151239.jpg

20230820_141035.jpg

20230820_141013.jpg

20230820_141005.jpg

20230820_133601.jpg

20230820_133552.jpg

So glad you had a nice day. Happy anniversary to you both.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Michelle, do make sure that you have an authorisation letter signed by both parents, granting their permission for you to take the children on holiday.

• Like 1