Anyone see the March 23 cancellation online form yet?

Just filled it out. 😞 The words “this form” are now an active link that takes you to a very simple form. You will need your reservation number handy. Not sure if this was right, but I filled one out for each passenger in the reservation.  

42 minutes ago, cruisernh said:

So I want a refund. This morning got an email saying I have FCC. Not a happy camper right now. I did not ask for FCC.

They moved everyone’s funds to FCC and you need to request the refund through the link.

Thank you for the link. I had  checked that site earlier but could not see the link. I did read that by filling out the form it was cancelling everyone on the reservation. I hope that was correct

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eileen2 said:

Thank you for the link. I had  checked that site earlier but could not see the link. I did read that by filling out the form it was cancelling everyone on the reservation. I hope that was correct

You need to fill out the same form for each person.

Bottom of the form states: "By submitting this form, I confirm that I am authorized to cancel the above reservation on behalf of all persons on the subject reservation, and I understand that the refund will be returned to the original form of payment." I would think that would indicate only 1 form per reservations not per person on the reservation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruisernh said:

So I want a refund. This morning got an email saying I have FCC. Not a happy camper right now. I did not ask for FCC.

You can still get your refund. They automatically applied FCC but that can easily be changed.

1 hour ago, Jezo said:

With no confirmation or anything of the sort other than a pop up window, I can see how this will go over very well once thousands of people submit the same exact form.

Print the pop up window or make a screen capture of it.

So, do I fill out one form total or forms for each person? We have different last names, but are all on the same reservation number. I've received 4 separate emails for each communication. Would feel better if the form had where to put each passenger's name...

16 minutes ago, Always Cruising said:

I also saw the cancel for everyone on reservation part - thank you, udking - for the link.  I just completed the one form and hoping it covers all 7 of us. 

Did you get a confirmation email?  I'm worried about that thanks!

We booked through a TA who has already requested our info to cancel plus emails us an invoice showing the cancellation. I’m assuming this means we do not need to fill out the form as the travel agent is handling?  Would you all agree?

Can you guys just clarify this for me, as I can't find the details anywhere..

If I have a cruise in May, and decide to cancel under the program, take the FCC, that I can now rebook by April 10th and still take an additional 20% off the Free at Sea fare (which isn't calculated in the fare calculator online)?