CCL Guest Services

41 minutes ago, xDisconnections said:

Technically speaking, it’s adonald@carnivalcorp.com for him. He doesn’t work under the Carnival Cruise Line subsidiary.

One agrees, but in doing so, replies and resolutions are prompt.

8 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

One agrees, but in doing so, replies and resolutions are prompt.

If emailing directly at that level for a Carnival Cruise Line concern, wouldn’t you be better off with Christine Duffy? Or in this case, since OP asked for Guest Services, why not provide Vicky Rey who oversees Guest Services or Heald?

In OP’s case though, I think cclsupport@carnival.com is the best contact method. I’m sure someone will be surprised that is my recommendation.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

What your idea does do is ensure these people do NOT read their email.  As I said zero sense.

Not particularly concerned if Mr Donald actually reads one's Email, or not.  

However, a very senior person for Cunard in the UK responds within 48 hours, we exchange, with a resolution within a maximum of five days.  

One's method, although making no sense to you, is proven, evidencing results within days, rather than the possibility of months, when dealing direct with Cunard customer services.

Each to their own protocol.

2 hours ago, xDisconnections said:

If emailing directly at that level for a Carnival Cruise Line concern, wouldn’t you be better off with Christine Duffy? Or in this case, since OP asked for Guest Services, why not provide Vicky Rey who oversees Guest Services or Heald?

In OP’s case though, I think cclsupport@carnival.com is the best contact method. I’m sure someone will be surprised that is my recommendation.

You are correct with your recommendation. That is exactly who they should contact, and the department was designed exactly for this purpose.  

The staff there is not well trained. I had a letter stating I was to receive a complimentary dinner in the steakhouse and to go to the desk to schedule. The lady read the letter 5 times and still didn't see I was to have a complimentary dinner.   I pointed it out to her and she was just baffled. 

Ask 2 of the people working that desk and you'll get at least 3 different answers.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, crusinpsychRN said:

The staff there is not well trained. I had a letter stating I was to receive a complimentary dinner in the steakhouse and to go to the desk to schedule. The lady read the letter 5 times and still didn't see I was to have a complimentary dinner.   I pointed it out to her and she was just baffled. 

Ask 2 of the people working that desk and you'll get at least 3 different answers.

Even worse, they can also be economical with the truth, with somewhat questionable actions by management.  Then, when confronted with proven evidence, just deny, deny and deny, in the hope one will give up, leave the ship and not take further.

• Like 1

Have e-mailed guest services@carnival.com two times in the last two months and so far I received the we will get back ASAP electroniclly generated e-mail.

Edited by skrufy