Equinox "next year"?

39august

On the CWC thread  someone posted that Equinox is moving to Puerto Rico "next year". I have her booked for May,  August and Nov. of next year and Jan. 2022. So is she leaving Port Everglades for PR? Never heard that before. 

Edited by 39august

25 minutes ago, 39august said:

On the CWC thread  someone posted that Equinox is moving to Puerto Rico "next year". I have her booked for May,  August and Nov. of next year and Jan. 2022. So is she leaving Port Everglades for PR? Never heard that before. 

Interesting ... I would be asking on that post where they got that information.  I am booked on her for April 2021.

What is CWC thread?  Don't know that accronym.

Edited by poffles

I'd like to know as well.  We have an Equinox cruise for December 2021.  I haven't heard that either.  That would mean a lot of cancelled sailings.  Pure speculation but could it be that Equinox would replace Summit there in the Fall of 2022?  If so, we'll know when itineraries are released later this year.

2 hours ago, 39august said:

Until yesterday, we had a Match 2021 Equinox cruise out of Fort Lauderdale, but we switched to a March 2022 cruise on the Equinox out of Fort Lauderdale.

The poster in the other thread who suggested that the Equinox is moving to Puerto Rico was writing only his or her second post and was mistaken.