Meet & Mingle Photos

Host Jazzbeau

Cruise Critic is looking for Azamara Meet & Mingle photos to use on our Meet & Mingle page.  If you have or know of any that might be suitable, please post them here (or link to the source).  Thanks!

Do we not need the permission of those who are in the photos?  As its an open door at the event, you often have non Cruise Critic people present.  I have photos, but do not have permission of all present that their photo goes on the internet

4 minutes ago, uktog said:

Do we not need the permission of those who are in the photos?  As its an open door at the event, you often have non Cruise Critic people present.  I have photos, but do not have permission of all present that their photo goes on the internet

I'll check with the admin who made the request.  I know that privacy laws are stricter in Europe, but in the US I believe that since these events are in a public place the legal principle is that there is no expectation of privacy.

1 minute ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I'll check with the admin who made the request.  I know that privacy laws are stricter in Europe, but in the US I believe that since these events are in a public place the legal principle is that there is no expectation of privacy.

I do not believe in Europe we can use these photos and a cruise ship would not constitute a public place

• Like 1

Hi HJB, 

I think it is a fun idea. I've looked through my stored photos and don't seem to have any pictures of the M&M.

But assuming someone out there has a picture with me in it, I do give you permission to use it...assuming it's not a terrible picture of me, haha! 😅

• Haha 1

It would be fun to see pictures, but I’ve never taken or seen other people taking any at M&Ms. There’s not a lot happening to photograph, it may not last long, and there are more Interesting backgrounds for onboard memories. I’m afraid when it happens at sail-away, we’re all anxious to get out on deck - that’s a hint, if anyone’s paying attention!

Melissa