Any news on Radiance?

mmpadp

37 minutes ago, beachbums69 said:

A March 2020 article states work has begun and will take 38 days to transform.

How many work days have been completed of the 38?

https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/refurb-interiors/carnival-victory-radiance-work-suspended-navantia

The only thing that was done was the work done during transit

19 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

around 3:45

Interesting.  In case it disappears: Ms Duffy states that the Radiance transformation will continue.  "Plans continue to complete the transformation we began for Carnival Radiance..."

The video is apparently an Internal Use Only video sent to employees, not for public distribution, so YouTube might pull it, esp since a commenter (who appears to be a Carnival ship staffer based on profile photo) says they reported it.

Christine Duffy's message was informative but placed on YouTube on 6/25/2020, a week ago.  The news article in Spain was a couple of days ago.  I don't know if it means anything or not. 

That being said...I think everyone should give John Heald some slack.  As anyone out there that has been in a position to have been given inside information about a subject KNOWS, that until that information is "OFFICIALLY" released You give very vague responses about that topic!  If you want to keep your JOB.  So to all those out there that says that JOHN KNOWS SOMETHING...PROBABLY...but remember he is sworn to secrecy.

3 hours ago, airdale said:

Christine Duffy's message was informative but placed on YouTube on 6/25/2020, a week ago.  The news article in Spain was a couple of days ago.  I don't know if it means anything or not. 

That being said...I think everyone should give John Heald some slack.  As anyone out there that has been in a position to have been given inside information about a subject KNOWS, that until that information is "OFFICIALLY" released You give very vague responses about that topic!  If you want to keep your JOB.  So to all those out there that says that JOHN KNOWS SOMETHING...PROBABLY...but remember he is sworn to secrecy.

Christine Duffy trumps anything JH says, and I put no credence in that Spanish paper which has routinely published old news as new.