The Bistro- Off topic and fun posts!

Host Dan

12 hours ago, TER777 said:

Sorry. I didn’t do the insert right. 

What is that up there? Yep. The Symphony going under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Feb 18, 2018. 

Just before meeting the anchored Serenity.

I have a sunset today rather than a sunrise.  It's from my balcony on MS Rotterdam yesterday looking out across Orangestad Cay in Aruba.

dusk1116.jpg

Roy

• Like 6

5 hours ago, BEAV said:

What’s cookin’ at The Chez next week, @KenzSailing?  🦃 🤔

If you're referring to T-Day, I dunno.  That's a day Mz Chef bans me from the kitchen(sheesh, you try to burn down the Chez with that one deep-fried turkey attempt gone terribly wrong, and some people just won't let you forget about it...)

Anyway, it'll be turkey.  It's not that OLoPP even loves a turkey dinner that much, but she luuuuvs her cold turkey sliders in the evening.  I mean really she's kind of obsessive about going cold turkey(you know what I mean.)

What about you?  What's on the menu in tofu land? 

Edited by KenzSailing
typo
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, KenzSailing said:

What about you?  What's on the menu in tofu land? 

Here in Tofu land, we’ll be dining at Bridges, of Robin Williams fame and Mrs Doubfire. 

I’m with OLoPP, not a fan of traditional 🦃 dinner. But I love the turkey slider idea! 

• Like 5

My travel agency(home to a lot of folks on this board) has announced a virtual trivia contest, with the winner being awarded a seven day Crystal cruise.  It's therefore reasonable to conclude the questions will be heavily Crystal oriented.  I had hatched a scheme to enlist @BWIVinceas my ringer.  Then I read on and discovered the winner would be drawn at random.

Drat.  The man would have slayed on the Harmony questions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, KenzSailing said:

My travel agency(home to a lot of folks on this board) has announced a virtual trivia contest, with the winner being awarded a seven day Crystal cruise.  It's therefore reasonable to conclude the questions will be heavily Crystal oriented.  I had hatched a scheme to enlist @BWIVinceas my ringer.  Then I read on and discovered the winner would be drawn at random.

Drat.  The man would have slayed on the Harmony questions.

This plus that little thing called search engines on the internet is why the rules are they way they are.   Of course, no one would have thought about this.  

Keith

First, let me begin with a Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving today.  Many of us have lots to celebrate even if we each face some issues in our day-to-day lives.  Also, a reminder to me that while some of the issues that are raised on CC are important to people things are pretty good if you can sail Crystal or any luxury lines. These are not third world problems IMHO.

Now, when it does come to cruising, I am thankful that Manfredi and the Heritage Group brought Crystal back from life support and that Crystal is back and IMHO better than before.  

A photo from late 2014 on Serenity sailing the Caribbean before the start of World Cruise 2015.

Keith

DSC_1910.jpeg.e20d6f20473fffc7428220c556f6d395.jpeg

• Like 6

Timmy and I have so many things to be thankful for - among these many thingswe are celebrating Thanksgiving aboard Serenity. Here’s a photo I took this morning shortly after we docked in San Juan

IMG_2521.thumb.jpeg.db254912c3889798217f43ba2d42d72a.jpeg

I’ve been blogging since we boarded on November 13, and hope to continue until we debark on December 2…however we have several snorkeling and deep sea fishing excursions planned over the next several days…at present, I’m only two days behind…hopefully I’ll be able to keep up 😍

http://travelingwithtimmy.com

Keith and Roy set the blogging bar so very high…I honestly do not know how they do it…    #goals 

• Like 7