Celebrity FCC

beachfanatic

I have 2 $100 FCC per person for canceling a B2B NRD cruise under Cruise with Confidence prior to final payment.   I was assuming I could only use 1 per cruise but it would be nice to be able to use them both at once to avoid having to keep track of them.

I added two FCC’s onto one Viking Cruise and my TA said I could do the same for 2 Celebrity Cruises In the future. Said it would take 30+days to get the credits (Cnx 2 last Wed) and I had 1 year to use them. Going to wait for 2022 to open up more. 

den

I have been waiting to get our NRD  FCC's from a b2b that I cancelled before final payment way back April 2. Have been assured by both my TA and X that we DO have these credits, but not seeing anything yet. Forget the 30+ days!  I have just assumed we could use them on one cruise but if not, no worries as we have 4 cruises booked for '21 and '22.  

Royal Caribbean has (last updated June 17)

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/CWC_Enhanced_FAQs.pdf

Perhaps different for Celebrity or different if Celebrity cancelled the cruise?

My FCC has at the bottom 🙂

#    Additional terms and conditions apply.

29. Can my client use more than one Future Cruise Credit to pay for his/her cruise fare?
At this time, only one FCC can be applied to each guest in a reservation. Future Cruise Credits are not stackable.

Edited by twins_to_alaska

11 hours ago, jelayne said:

Where does it stipulate only 1FCC per person per cruise?  I was told by a CVP that both DH & I could use our small FCC ($450) and a larger FCC on the same cruise.

7 minutes ago, twins_to_alaska said:

Royal Caribbean has (last updated June 17)

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/CWC_Enhanced_FAQs.pdf

Perhaps different for Celebrity or different if Celebrity cancelled the cruise?

My FCC has at the bottom 🙂

#    Additional terms and conditions apply.

29. Can my client use more than one Future Cruise Credit to pay for his/her cruise fare?
At this time, only one FCC can be applied to each guest in a reservation. Future Cruise Credits are not stackable.

I called Celebrity back in late March or early April because of the "additional terms and conditions apply" wording on our FCCs, and was told that we could only use 1 FCC per person per booking. Since that time, there have been a good number of changes made to the rules governing their use, so perhaps that is no longer the case. Of course, CSRs have been known to provide erroneous information on occasion, so that's another possibility. In either event, if you can use multiple FCCs on a single booking, so much the better.

Interesting document.  It looks like they have now changed it so you can book a cruise using the FCC for the deposit as well.   Taxes/Fee can't be paid by FCC so will need to be paid at final payment.

27.Can Future Cruise Credits be used to pay for the deposit owed on my client’s reservation?

NEW! Yes - as long as the value of the Future Cruise Credit covers the full deposit amount, no additional funds will be owed until Final Payment, at which time any cruise fare balance and taxes/fees will be required. If the value of the FCC does not cover the full deposit amount, additional funds will be required to meet the total d eposit needs and, thereafter, the remaining balance due at Final P ayment.

2 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Interesting document.  It looks like they have now changed it so you can book a cruise using the FCC for the deposit as well.   Taxes/Fee can't be paid by FCC so will need to be paid at final payment.

27.Can Future Cruise Credits be used to pay for the deposit owed on my client’s reservation?

NEW! Yes - as long as the value of the Future Cruise Credit covers the full deposit amount, no additional funds will be owed until Final Payment, at which time any cruise fare balance and taxes/fees will be required. If the value of the FCC does not cover the full deposit amount, additional funds will be required to meet the total d eposit needs and, thereafter, the remaining balance due at Final P ayment.

Yikes, yet another change. Thanks for posting, as had someone asked the question here, I would have told them "no". 

4 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Yikes, yet another change. Thanks for posting, as had someone asked the question here, I would have told them "no". 

I would have as well.  It's a RCL document but generally their policies are the same.  There are a number of FAQ's with the "NEW" tag.