Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

1 hour ago, Steff79 said:

now a mushroom on stage :-)))))

the iceland singer you like or hate. many like him.

too much talking and no show. NCL should have a look how Aida is christening their ships.

Wait - I missed the christening ceremony live.  Who opened for Katy Perry?  Was it Dadi Freyr?  I love him and I wouldv'e hated to miss that!  Eurovision and cruising crossover - two of my favorite things lol

10 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

yes, Dadi Freyr performed 3-4 songs and kate at the end of the christening a longer time and was great..

knut klosters daughter was there and had a short speech, and harry and del rio and someone i didn´t know

So cool!  Sad I missed it but oh well.  Excited to see all the pictures and menus coming out over the next few days

21 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Im' surprised that no one is commenting on Simon's suit.  A black suit..  a black shirt... a black tie... with a black guy!!!!  Really   ..........  

Does that really matter?   I think he will be a good Cruise Director, well spoken and high energy.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, kjquilts said:

Does that really matter?   I think he will be a good Cruise Director, well spoken and high energy.

People were commenting on Katy Perry's outfit.  Just thought that the person that was in charge of the participant' suits could have had a better taste.  It doesn't affect his qualities as a Cruise Director.  I will see how he is performing his job within the next couple of weeks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steamboats said:

View from our balcony in the balconies next to The Drop slide.

steamboats 

IMG_20220828_111547.jpg

IMG_20220828_111552.jpg

IMG_20220828_111557.jpg

IMG_20220828_111608.jpg

These balconies are going to be massive when they decide this was such a design failure and remove the slides 😉 I don’t expect so see them on ships 3-6. Apart from that, the ship looks absolutely stunning from all the online photos. Much more upscale feel to it. Can’t wait to be onboard next weekend! 🎉🍾🏆🌟😜

There seems to be a lot of variation in balcony configuration/size for those corner rooms. Plus isn't the handicap rooms tucked further into the opposite corner on the right side? Hard to tell if the 'slide' rooms have 2 balconies (one facing the camera, one facing the ocean) or if the one facing the camera belongs to those handicap rooms.

4 hours ago, steamboats said:

View from our balcony in the balconies next to The Drop slide.

steamboats 

IMG_20220828_111547.jpg

IMG_20220828_111552.jpg

IMG_20220828_111557.jpg

IMG_20220828_111608.jpg

These slides look dangerous. What if a child panics and tries to brake with his/her legs? Snap! Didn’t a woman get trapped in one of these things? The nonstop screaming would drive me bananas if I had to hear it from a balcony cabin every day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

There seems to be a lot of variation in balcony configuration/size for those corner rooms. Plus isn't the handicap rooms tucked further into the opposite corner on the right side? Hard to tell if the 'slide' rooms have 2 balconies (one facing the camera, one facing the ocean) or if the one facing the camera belongs to those handicap rooms.

The original floorplan for those suites only showed the ocean side balcony as being included with the family suites. The accessible cabins always showed a rectangular balcony, tucked into the corner. 

The NCL deck plans are all updated now and it looks like most of those family suites and accessible balconies have gained balcony space, some more than others. 

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/prima/deck-plans

17 hours ago, kjquilts said:

I don't think it matters, but Simon usually wears colorful outfits and really stands out in a crowd. All black would not make anyone stand out. He is a great cruise director.

We sailed with him earlier this year and look forward to seeing him again in October.

the buffet seems so small for breakfast, wonder how they will handle it? more seat room at le public and palamero?

hope there are some tvs with sport never saw some.

music is at the Local and syd normans at the first daylies. wonder if at a bar more?

a sreen for movies at the local too? or where is that?

17 minutes ago, Aldeya said:

Any news on the price of the Thermal Suite on Prima?

We are trying to decide between regular balcony+ 2 Thermal Suite passes OR the balcony with Spa Access. Which would be more price efficient or it's the same?

On our 7 Day Bermuda cruise May 2023 on Prima the Thermal Spa pass is $299 per person.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steff79 said:

the buffet seems so small for breakfast, wonder how they will handle it? more seat room at le public and palamero?

hope there are some tvs with sport never saw some.

music is at the Local and syd normans at the first daylies. wonder if at a bar more?

a sreen for movies at the local too? or where is that?

Many comments about small size of the pool, and now the buffet. One need to understand that this is a new concept for a ship of that size.  Pool:  Yes the top deck pool is small but they made the choice to split between the top deck, the 2 infinity pools on theck 8 plus the infinity pool in the Haven.  In total, the pool space is probably larger than what you have on the other mega ships.  Just configured in 4 locations instead of one.

Same logic for the buffet.  They have created this Indulge food hall.  Many people, instead to go to the buffet (as we know as the Garden Cafe) will have their meal at the indulge food hall.  And, with the size of the MDR which at least one is open for breakfast and lunch, available space is at least equal if not greater than what we have at the mega Garden Cafe on the Bliss and others.  Different concept  but equivalent space.  I think that the concept of having more than one venue for a similar service is great.  We have all seen long line-ups and noisy place of lots of people going for breakfast at the garden cafe at the same time.  With people being split between various venues, it should be quieter.

• Like 4