Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

On 8/28/2022 at 1:23 PM, PhillyTravelBug said:

I’m hoping some photos from guests will start appearing. We got a spa balcony and love the thermal spas.

There is a new video today of the spa on YT. There is one for the Concourse too looks awesome.  

Edited by kessdarln
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kessdarln said:

There is a new video today of the spa on YT. There is one for the Concourse too looks awesome.  

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the Prima theater and nightclub. Do you need to pay the $298.00 ea to see the shows and game shows? I don’t care about the night club but not sure what they are charging for and what you get for money. Does anyone know?

thank you ahead of time,

Donna

23 minutes ago, moonshawdow007 said:

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the Prima theater and nightclub. Do you need to pay the $298.00 ea to see the shows and game shows? I don’t care about the night club but not sure what they are charging for and what you get for money. Does anyone know?

thank you ahead of time,

Donna

It's free. That's a glitch.

On 8/28/2022 at 2:40 PM, Evebel said:

You stand on a plate that opens and down you go 😄

Re: the free fall dry slides…

So, you don’t hit the edge of the plate as it opens?  I’m confused how it can hold the weight of a human, and then suddenly just completely vanish under your feet, with no part of your body hitting the plate?  Guess I will have to see it someday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, styxfire said:

So, you don’t hit the edge of the plate as it opens?  I’m confused how it can hold the weight of a human, and then suddenly just completely vanish under your feet, with no part of your body hitting the plate?  Guess I will have to see it someday.

I'd guess that it is hinged so at most your feet might slide down it at an angle.  Other ships already have these so maybe you could find a video that shows the operation.

4 minutes ago, styxfire said:

I can tell you in about four weeks.

Having done the wet drop slides on other NCL ships, it just works.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WoolworthAdventures said:

Someone mentioned that golf ️ is $5 per play and Darts 🎯at $15 a hour that’s crazy 

One would like to think these things would be free. I mean, I understood (and accepted) when we were on the Epic having to pay for bowling, but golf and darts?

As long as we don't start seeing these on the public toilets!

i-7b2m4QR.jpg

Tom

• Haha 3

On 8/29/2022 at 5:29 AM, JohnIreland said:

0% change they don't do a Margaritaville on it. Within the next few weeks we will heat it too popular so they needed to add a small cover charge.

I would hope instead of a service charge they do a time limit , like an hour or so, on how long you can sit and graze

2 hours ago, WoolworthAdventures said:

Someone mentioned that golf ️ is $5 per play and Darts 🎯at $15 a hour that’s crazy 

Sadly it’s the small things like this that bring down my desire to go on this ship significantly, Especially considering this ship is more than almost any other cruise line right now. (Yes I know drinks are included but I don’t drink enough to make me buy a drink package on other cruise lines so that isn’t a fair comparison for me) 

I wish they would go the RCLL route on quantum class and allow everyone one free reservation to Tee time and darts (or free open hours) and then if you want to go again, or during peak hours you must pay. 

Edited by Tyro1
  • Like 2

that is the NCL premium, pay for everything extra 😉

so you pay a lot and you can feel special.

but a new feature for the guests today was free, a huge waterfall from Deck 17/16 to the Deck 8 outdoor lounge while leaving Cobh at a sharp turn. hope everyone is ok.

here not to see:

Edited by Steff79

8 hours ago, dexddd said:

I can tell you in about four weeks.

Having done the wet drop slides on other NCL ships, it just works.

This one is the same as a wet version. The "trap door" folds up so it's out of the way when you drop. And yes it can support your weight! (I assume there's a max though)

On 8/26/2022 at 7:20 PM, bortman23 said:

I don't see any Cabanas in the Vibe? Still for sale on my sailing though...

Apparently the big daybeds are what they are calling Cabanas. Nothing I would be willing to pay extra for.

4 minutes ago, kessdarln said:

Can we order from the specialty restaurants in the MDR? Thought that was said along the way but haven't seen anything on it now. With the MDR and specialty restaurants all on the same end, would make sense. 

I never heard about that and I would be surprised if it would work.  MDR are high volume passengers and I doubt that servers could do that.  Also, the MDR is free so it would mean to have an upcharge.  What is possible is for Haven guests, to order dishes from specialty restaurants to have in-room dining.  The buttler would take care of that.  Some people also said that they ordered dishes from specialty restaurants to be served in the Haven restaurant.  I heard it but never experienced it.  Again, Haven guests have to pay extra for the specialty restaurants so if they do that, there might be an upcharge

12 minutes ago, kessdarln said:

Can we order from the specialty restaurants in the MDR? Thought that was said along the way but haven't seen anything on it now. With the MDR and specialty restaurants all on the same end, would make sense. 

What was mentioned that you may be thinking of is that the MDR will have some items from the specialty restaurants.  I presume this is what is listed as the 'Signature Taste' on the sample menu.  I'm thinking this would be one or a small number per night and would rotate.

3 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

What was mentioned that you may be thinking of is that the MDR will have some items from the specialty restaurants.  I presume this is what is listed as the 'Signature Taste' on the sample menu.  I'm thinking this would be one or a small number per night and would rotate.

I thought the menu would have some specialty items for an upcharge that could be ordered in the MDR.  You and Ben are probably correct, maybe it was just some items,  Beef Wellington sounds yummy!