Where was I?

55 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Scrovegni Chapel is in Padua, Italy. About 1 hour by train from Venice.  The chapel is filled with frescos by Giotto, 700 odd years old. Amazing.

The University of Padua was founded in 1222. Somewhat old. I gave a keynote at a conference there — in Galileo’s lecture theatre.

The Taming of the Shrew, by Shakespeare, relates to Petruccio going to the University of Padua and eventually falling for Katherine.

I knew I had seen that room but I couldn't remember where I had seen it. We had finished our cruise there and had a trip to Padua as part of the transfer to the airport. Now I remember and have fond memories of a Cannoli I had there.

2 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Neuschwanstein?

Correct, I was on the balcony overlooking the village and enjoying the scenery. We hired a car and driver for the day (14 hours) from out of Munich and this was just one of the places we visited. Doing 300+ on the autobahn was an eye opener.