Where was I?

1 minute ago, vada_9 said:

On a side note , does any one know how to do a quick/easy  "search" to see what photos one has actually posted?

I don’t know how to do that but I have been jotting  down on a pad which pic I have posted

31 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

LOL, Kia ora means hello.

The place where the scupltures are is Kiakoura

Actually it's Kaikoura. Kai means food and Koura is crayfish thus the place to eat crayfish - the best in the world!

10 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Actually it's Kaikoura. Kai means food and Koura is crayfish thus the place to eat crayfish - the best in the world!

Help...How does one post a picture from their cell phone or pictures from desk top file on computer.  I have no idea and have tried with no success.  That is why I never make a guess..Can't post picture back!  

PS  Just got someones' cancellation appointment for their covid vaccine.  Tomorrow at 8:15 am. Happy Birthday to me!!    Hubby is still March 31st.  😞

• Like 1

iPhone version:

Open the reply box

down the bottom is a paper lip with instruction to attach or choose file.

Click on choose files, which takes me to my pictures

select the image I want and press done 

It will return you to the text box and load a little image down the bottom. It will have a + and a bin sign. Click the + and it will load it in.

then hit submit reply as usual.

Desktops process is pretty similar, wording ABF finding files slightly different.

Space between images: click the + on first image,   the return key twice then + the next etc. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BRANDEE said:

Help...How does one post a picture from their cell phone or pictures from desk top file on computer.  I have no idea and have tried with no success.  That is why I never make a guess..Can't post picture back!  

PS  Just got someones' cancellation appointment for their covid vaccine.  Tomorrow at 8:15 am. Happy Birthday to me!!    Hubby is still March 31st.  😞

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, vada_9 said:

On a side note , does any one know how to do a quick/easy  "search" to see what photos one has actually posted?

Thanks to those who offered assistance. I have just discovered how to find the photos quickly. If you are interested - click on your profile name (top of page, right hand side) - under Content there is a title My attachments - click on that and there they all are displayed for you.

• Thanks 1

U

5 hours ago, BRANDEE said:

Help...How does one post a picture from their cell phone or pictures from desk top file on computer.  I have no idea and have tried with no success.  That is why I never make a guess..Can't post picture back!  .  

1648223037_Screenshot_20210130-103816_Opera2.thumb.jpg.8a384ecf64e9d2d92b02550d294a2fb2.jpg

If you follow my badly drawn arrow it is all about that button. Click that and it will ask you to choose a folder that you can eventually click towards your photos. On a desktop you can drag the photo over this button and thereby avoiding have to click through your folders to get to the photos. To get your photo into the dialogue box click the plus sign that will appear in uploaded images under the Add Files button

Screenshot_20210130-104727_Opera.thumb.jpg.afe7256873335e3e903b9dd51fa7b2d2.jpg Hope this helps 🤗

Edited by ilikeanswers
  • Thanks 1

If you're only posting one photo you don't need to click the + button, it will automatically put it below the text.

For multiple photos you can put them between lines of text by positioning the cursor there and clicking the + sign on the appropriate photo. Then repeat for the next photo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

If you're only posting one photo you don't need to click the + button, it will automatically put it below the text.

For multiple photos you can put them between lines of text by positioning the cursor there and clicking the + sign on the appropriate photo. Then repeat for the next photo.

You do need to be a little careful about even single pictures.  If the cursor is some how in the middle of the textFB137666-0766-4C8B-AF25-08D331694AEE.thumb.png.9dc7c3c301feb21731eea92a07a84d79.png, it will put the photo there. Like some alien being.

• Thanks 1

Good point, I should have said cursor position not end of text. Although normally when you've typed something, then go to add a photo, the cursor is at the end of the text unless you've gone back to edit something.

• Thanks 1