Where was I?

5 minutes ago, lyndarra said:

Eden?

Excellent, Port of Eden, NSW. The piers shown were for extended cruise berth. All finished now, but no ships to use it !!

Your turn. 

Edited by NSWP

Just now, NSWP said:

Excellent, Port of Eden, NSW. The piers shown were for extended cruise berth. All finished now, but no ships to use it !!

Your turn. 

That's how I saw it. Called in there on return from New Guinea 2018.

Stand by.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

We missed out going there in March because of the virus, was not allowed to go there, had to sail straight back to Sydney

Great little town, about 3 hr comfortable drive south of me, great fish and chips down there and the Whale museum and Whale Watching.  I was there a couple of weeks ago.  Had a few trips down there.

1 minute ago, NSWP said:

Great little town, about 3 hr comfortable drive south of me, great fish and chips down there and the Whale museum and Whale Watching.  I was there a couple of weeks ago.  Had a few trips down there.

Yes we where looking forward to get off there was going to find a good oyster shop and a beer

• Like 1

1 minute ago, qbay46 said:

Yes we where looking forward to get off there was going to find a good oyster shop and a beer

Couple of places down at the wharf and a good pub and club up the hill, Merimbula Oysters are great, remember the name Wheelers Oysters, big, fat, juicy, tasty, I had some down at Wheelers Restaurant at Merimbula the other week.

2 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Couple of places down at the wharf and a good pub and club up the hill, Merimbula Oysters are great, remember the name Wheelers Oysters, big, fat, juicy, tasty, I had some down at Wheelers Restaurant at Merimbula the other week.

Now you are teasing me,,I have my red wine in front of me and no oysters

3 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

Hey Mic, just wanted to say thanks for fair play in the spirit of the thread. Clearly you know many of the answers and choose to give clues rather than answer, I tip my hat to you.

The boy from natacap is not greedy, gives the clues to lesser travellers.

• Like 1