What Itineraries Would You Like to See Royal Bring Back or Add?

2 hours ago, bearette said:

I like the Oasis class, but they do a lot of short cruises and I prefer 7 nights or more. I would like them to do 7 nights in the Caribbean and Europe.  

I was on the literal last Dubai cruise and I enjoyed the area very much.  Covid derailed other ports, but I would like to do the area again. 

Turkey I did on another line and I agree it wasn't on my radar, but afterwards it became one of my favorite ports. The Canary islands as well.

Greenland and Iceland would be nice as well.

I agree with Egypt. I like  to do more exotic ports on cruises to get a taste of a place and try it out so I am up for anyplace that isn't on the typical route.

🤔 When dies Oasis class do short cruises?

Almost exclusively does the 7 day trips you desire. 

Edited by John&LaLa

On 8/28/2020 at 4:09 PM, lakelorain said:

Bayonne to Canada and Greenland.   

More small ports.

More longer cruises out of all ports.

Try Azamara for smaller ports, South America.  Celebrity also does South America

59 minutes ago, yogimax said:

A Royal return to New York City, not Bayonne!

DW and I've talked about this.  At first, we weren't fans of Bayonne but it has grown on us.  Their facilities have improved so much over the years (glad they built the parking garage).  And, it's not too bad getting out of the area when disembarking.  Plus, I find the parking now reasonable than what they charge for NCL in Manhattan.  I guess for those in NYC, it would certainly be easier to get to port.

2 hours ago, Airbear232 said:

DW and I've talked about this.  At first, we weren't fans of Bayonne but it has grown on us.  Their facilities have improved so much over the years (glad they built the parking garage).  And, it's not too bad getting out of the area when disembarking.  Plus, I find the parking now reasonable than what they charge for NCL in Manhattan.  I guess for those in NYC, it would certainly be easier to get to port.

Our first cruise ever was on Carnival.  We took a subway to the cruise.  We did the same for some Royal cruises.  I guess that spoiled us.  For us, a short ride to LGA and flight to Florida was preferable to driving in or around Manhattan to Bayonne.  In addition, tolls for us are approaching $100 R/T

One of my favorite cruises ever was on Serenade in the Med/Adriatic, and was never repeated again. It included the top 4 of 5 sail-in/sailaway ports in the Med (5th being Santorini) all in one sailing:

Rome, Messina, Malta, Salerno, Corfu, Kotor, Venice (overnight), Split, Dubrovnik.

However X does this itinerary (close) so likely no need to repeat on RCL.

Another would be an Alaskan 14 night sailing on a Quantum Class ship out of Seattle... much like the rare 11 day sailing Ovation inaugural I reviewed last year, add Ketchikan & another stop:

Seattle, Icy Strait, Sitka, Juneau, Skagway, both Hubbard and Endicott, Ketchikan Victoria, and maybe....

Vancouver overnight!!!!???? Park the ship in English Bay and tender into Granville island? Hmmmm... I never though of this before. Has it ever been mentioned on CC before? I'd have to think this through