Anyone heard if Voyager is going to sail in Nov

phillipahain

Final payments for November cruises are here; even with 60 day final payment.  December Splendor/Navigator/Explorer cruises still not waitlisted.  Even though it has been a week since Regent and Oceania world cruises have been cancelled still not announced to the press.  Could a bombshell be hitting this month?

Marc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howiefrommd said:

Seabourn has already announced cancellations into January 2021. It is not fair to keep stringing people along just to collect more deposits and final payments.  

We are on an Explorer cruise on Nov 6th. We, like everyone else have been patiently waiting to get our lives back. There is also the fact that some of us would need to think about reserving car service to the airport, house sitter, pet boarding, etc. It would be a real scramble to arrange these things with a month to go......not impossible, but doesn't quite make me think of a luxury cruise experience, if I'm stressed before I even think about packing.....third world problem, I know. PLEEEZE REGENT, give us some info!

You've got our money....please pay off.....

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Mudhen said:

We are on an Explorer cruise on Nov 6th. We, like everyone else have been patiently waiting to get our lives back. There is also the fact that some of us would need to think about reserving car service to the airport, house sitter, pet boarding, etc. It would be a real scramble to arrange these things with a month to go......not impossible, but doesn't quite make me think of a luxury cruise experience, if I'm stressed before I even think about packing.....third world problem, I know. PLEEEZE REGENT, give us some info!

You've got our money....please pay off.....

No chance on Nov 6th, I have doubts re 28/01/21 from Buenos Aires............ realism is required.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GrJ Berkshire said:

No chance on Nov 6th, I have doubts re 28/01/21 from Buenos Aires............ realism is required.

In my heart of hearts, I know this isn't going to happen as well. All I want is for Regent to make it official, so perhaps we could choose something else.....in my lifetime!!!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Pcardad said:

It will probably be SQ FT per person...not % occupancy.

Do you think Regent would be able to go at 100% capacity? All the cabins filled? If not then pax will have to be bumped. 

(I have no idea of the answer, but it’s something to ponder)

Just now, Got2Cruise said:

Do you think Regent would be able to go at 100% capacity? All the cabins filled? If not then pax will have to be bumped. 

(I have no idea of the answer, but it’s something to ponder)

I have no idea either but I am 100% certain that "Waitlist" no longer only means "Full".

• Haha 1

Pcardad
  • Cool Cruiser
  • Pcardad
  • May 16, 2016
  •  
  • 813 posts

They were....on the 26th.

Next one should be end of September....unless we hear from the CDC first.

Personal - I still feel April is 50/50.

Hi Pcardad

With reference to your post above relating to November cancellations.

Regent cancelled September sailings at the end of June and October sailings at the end of July but on 26th August they only cancelled the Mariner World Cruise and November cruises are still showing as waitlisted.

If they are following the same pattern then November cruises should have been cancelled at the end of August.

We were due to sail on 13th November and our final payment is due on 15th September. We would be very upset if Regent took our final payment and then cancelled 2 weeks later.

Would you be able to find out what is happening and why they didn’t cancel November cruises at the end of August?

I would be extremely grateful for any information you are able to obtain.

Many thanks

Sandra

They have stated publicly that they will release information at the end of each month. As they have already made a statement for August, I would assume the next will be the end of September unless the CDC has new information before that time.

It seems that their pattern has changed and with the recent article on the ships going into "cool-layup", I would not expect them to sail soon. That is my personal opinion...I do not speak for anyone but myself.

September 14th Regent will announce the itinerary of the 2023 World Cruise.  At the same time, they will probably get around to publicly announcing that they have cancelled the 2021 World Cruise giving those passengers option to book 2023 World Cruise; those passengers have until 18 September to decide if they want to transfer their booking to 2023 or getting a refund.  Will Regent announce at that time they are cancelling Voyager Africa itineraries (been waitlisted a long time) or cancelling all November voyages; who knows.  I don't even think Regent management knows; NCLH is calling the shots.

I, also, do not speak for anyone but myself.

Marc

Edited by mrlevin