Weddings on the Royal Princess

Very obliged if there is anybody out there that knows about or has had a wedding on a cruise ship, especially the Royal Princess or similar. What the cost might be like and what is included. Looking to have one for one of our sons at in December 2021.

For instance, flowers, drinks, refreshments, etc.

Thank you

This is the link to the packages on the Princess website, in case you haven't already seen it.https://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/romance/wedding-cruises/

We saw a bit of a vow renewal on Golden once, up in the Sanctuary. It looked like they did a nice job with flowers etc.

The Sanctuary on Royal would be a gorgeous place for a ceremony. Beautiful views over the bow of the ship, and it's a nice layout.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

P&O Australia also have a page on weddings which gives a guide on what’s available in Australia . 
https://www.pocruises.co.nz/experiences/groups/wedding-vow-renewals

I am sure they would be only too happy to do whatever you want . Get in touch with the cruise line and ask . 
We saw an in port wedding on one cruise where the guests came on board for the ceremony and reception. 

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

This is the link to the packages on the Princess website, in case you haven't already seen it.https://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/romance/wedding-cruises/

We saw a bit of a vow renewal on Golden once, up in the Sanctuary. It looked like they did a nice job with flowers etc.

The Sanctuary on Royal would be a gorgeous place for a ceremony. Beautiful views over the bow of the ship, and it's a nice layout.

Thanks for your feedback.

I was on a P&O 3 night cruise last year and there was a wedding group on there ( about twenty of them). Don't know if they had the ceremony on board or it was just like the reception. They seemed to have a good time.

When we were getting married we never even thought that we could do it on board the ship. Now we are considering it for our 20 year anniversary. I wonder what is the price of such celebration and how to invite guests.. I guess they all will have to purchase a cruise.. 

A cruise blogger who writes on FB (not sure if we're allowed to attach names of bloggers) blogged about her wedding on the Sky in December 2019. If anyone knows if we can link them, I'll be happy to share that with you. I don't recall if they discuss the very specifics, such as cost, but I think they could be willing to discuss with you if you messaged them.