FALL 2022 PANAMA CANAL

ROYALBOY

7 minutes ago, ROYALBOY said:

Any hints when FALL 2022 will open up?

Absolutely none.  Definately gonna be a while as we await complete information for Spring and most of Summer.

Since Celebrity is faced with many additional cancellation for 2020 and 2021 and putting together a new cruising schedule for at least the first half of 2021 - when do you think fall 2022 will be announced?

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Absolutely none.  Definately gonna be a while as we await complete information for Spring and most of Summer.

Since Celebrity is faced with many additional cancellation for 2020 and 2021 and putting together a new cruising schedule for at least the first half of 2021 - when do you think fall 2022 will be announced?

Yes, we currently have Reflection British Isles booked for July 2021, but with the way this is all heading I think we will have to make some hard choices when final payment comes around.

1 hour ago, ROYALBOY said:

Yes, we currently have Reflection British Isles booked for July 2021, but with the way this is all heading I think we will have to make some hard choices when final payment comes around.

I have 3 summer 2021 cruises moved from 2020.  Starts with a special August TA via Greenland and Iceland.  Ends with Norway.  Mostly paid using FCCs from cancelled cruises.  By April we should have a pretty good idea where things are heading.  Till then anything is just speculation with a bit of logic thrown in.

5 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

We had Panama Oct 2020 booked.  It was first posted by Celebrity right after Thanksgiving 2018.  
We did lift and switch to move that cruise to Oct 2021. I am not certain if that will happen and expect maybe after this Thanksgiving, the second half of 2022 will open. 

6 hours ago, ROYALBOY said:

We're booked on Reflection July 2021 British Isles also. I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't sail. This has absolutely been one we've been looking forward to for a long time.

19 hours ago, Ashland said:

We're booked on Reflection July 2021 British Isles also. I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't sail. This has absolutely been one we've been looking forward to for a long time.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Like 1