NCI is Getting desperate

lenquixote66

11 hours ago, spanishguy1970 said:

We are or were Platinum Plus and we have never gotten calls, maybe some emails, and flyers. We have never booked directly with NCL so maybe that's why they don't call us. 

I’m not sure if booking directly is the criteria.  We have never booked any cruise directly, but its weird because I get most mailings from Royal Caribbean and Oceana.  Most of my emails are from Princess and Carnival.  Havent been on Oceana yet (though it will probably be one of my first once cruising starts again).  I don’t remember the last time I got a mailing or email from NCL. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 4774Papa said:

We got a call and email from a new NCL rep.  The one we had used in the past must have left.

It is too early to book anything until vaccines are available and things settle down.

We received a call from a new rep also...I sent my normal PCC and he is still with NCL so not sure why I had a call from another one.  I did not call that one back as I am happy with the PCC I have had for about 5 years.

I think if you've ever booked with an NCL PCC, you're in their sales database.  I know I've never received any of those calls.  I'm betting it's because I use a Travel Agent to book all of my cruises.

From my understanding, even in "normal" times, NCL PCCs (actually, all cruise lines' PCCs) cull the databases to sell a cruise.

20 hours ago, graphicguy said:

I think if you've ever booked with an NCL PCC, you're in their sales database.  I know I've never received any of those calls.  I'm betting it's because I use a Travel Agent to book all of my cruises.

From my understanding, even in "normal" times, NCL PCCs (actually, all cruise lines' PCCs) cull the databases to sell a cruise.

We only use TA and got calls from NCL for a period of time but it has been a about 5 years.