Panorama - self service laundry?

Raisinette

Hello,

I've checked the deck plans but don't see any self service laundry rooms indicated on the Panorama.  I've been on the Horizon (sister ship) and am pretty sure it had laundromats available.  Does anyone know for sure if the Panorama has self service laundry facilities?

Thanks!

Self-Service Launderettes
Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

• 2 or 3 washers and 2 or 3 dryers ($)
  • 1 iron and ironing board
  • Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener ($)

Locations - Launderettes
Deck 1 - midship / across from 1367
Deck 2 - midship / across from 2381
Deck 6 - midship / across from 6347
Deck 7 - midship / across from 7345
Deck 8 - midship / across from 8339
Deck 9 - midship / across from 9278

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

Self-Service Launderettes
Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

• 2 or 3 washers and 2 or 3 dryers ($)
  • 1 iron and ironing board
  • Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener ($)

Locations - Launderettes
Deck 1 - midship / across from 1367
Deck 2 - midship / across from 2381
Deck 6 - midship / across from 6347
Deck 7 - midship / across from 7345
Deck 8 - midship / across from 8339
Deck 9 - midship / across from 9278

Out of curiosity...where did you find this info? (I've learned lots over the years but still struggle with some topics...!)

Thanks!

Yes..No worries..We were on the Panorama for 2 weeks and used the self service laundry to do a couple loads even though we're platinum status. I don't like to send my newer or nicer clothes out to be done because they use hot water. Not sure what I'm going to do when we sail on the Mardi Gras though. Guess I'll just have to pack extra clothes.

14 hours ago, Raisinette said:

Out of curiosity...where did you find this info? (I've learned lots over the years but still struggle with some topics...!)

Thanks!

It is on the TA booking engine, but google is your friend.  I just typed it and searched and got the info quicker than I could by going in the TA site.  

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2020 at 10:04 AM, Raisinette said:

Thanks to everyone for their answers!

@raisinette thank you for starting this thread. I am a over packer and would like to trim down. This could help me do so or just free up more room for over packing other items 😃

22 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Vista class has nice sized laundry rooms compared to the other ships. The one I used was on deck 9 forward by the elevator lobby. I have pictures at the bottom of this. 

https://saintgregtravel.com/carnival-panorama-tour-part-3-decks-6-9/

Thank you @SaintGreg much appreciated!

Why would you want to deal with laundry during your vacation? I would rather  call the guest service to pick up my clothes or drop it off somewhere near the laundry zone. What is the point of self laundry anyway? why would you want to waste time on it 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Roger88 said:

Why would you want to deal with laundry during your vacation? I would rather  call the guest service to pick up my clothes or drop it off somewhere near the laundry zone. What is the point of self laundry anyway? why would you want to waste time on it 

Life would be very boring if we were all the same. 

• Like 4

On 1/4/2021 at 4:59 AM, Roger88 said:

For starters, they use extremely hot water and dry with high heat.  They don't separate colors from whites.  They take your laundry out of the paper bags you sent them in and put all of it in a mesh bag and throw it in a giant washer with tons of other mesh bags.  You have no idea of what others are sending.  

If you are doing a B2B or have spent time before the cruise at your departure port, you probably are going to want to do laundry for things like shirts and shorts because you didn't want to pack enough clothes for the two or three weeks.  Most people don't want to take the chance of having those clothes ruined.  If we do use the laundry service, it's only for socks, underwear and tees that we don't care if they get ruined.

• Like 1