Stock Credit

trbarton

2 hours ago, trbarton said:

Where on Carnival booking do I see the credit for my stock credit?

Tom🤔

On your documents it will say "itemized charges."  Right under that will be a box which will say "onboard credit."  It should be listed under that.

4 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Did you submit proof of owning 100 shares of Carnival stock to Carnival?

I thought that I had. How soon can I submit my proof?  Is there a fax number or email address?  Princess has both. 

Thanks!

Tom😀

On 12/16/2020 at 10:56 AM, chocolate melting cake said:

I thought that I had. How soon can I submit my proof?  Is there a fax number or email address?  Princess has both. 

Thanks!

Tom😀

The last couple of cruises, I found it easier to email the info

car.jpg

Off Topic  but I love your signature    Cancelled   LOL

FYI...I emailed my request 2 days ago. I received a message that they had received it but nothing else. I’ve looked at my documents & don’t see anything. Perhaps a call to Carnival will help. 

What has been other people’s experiences in applying for the stock credit?  

My cruise is in August 2021. Is my request too soon?

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton

Carnival often doesn't let you know they gave you the credit. To check----sign in, go to your cruise in your cruise manager, look down on the left side and click on PRINT DOCUMENTS, unclick PRINT LUGGAGE TAGS then click on PRINT GENERAL INFORMATION, click on the the red boX PRINT (don't worry you won't really print it), scroll down to page two----one of the boxes tells you how much onboard credit you now have! Good luck!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chocolate melting cake said:

Carnival often doesn't let you know they gave you the credit. To check----sign in, go to your cruise in your cruise manager, look down on the left side and click on PRINT DOCUMENTS, unclick PRINT LUGGAGE TAGS then click on PRINT GENERAL INFORMATION, click on the the red boX PRINT (don't worry you won't really print it), scroll down to page two----one of the boxes tells you how much onboard credit you now have! Good luck!

Chocolate Melting Cake,

I had did as you had suggested before but didn’t look close enough. I now see I have a $100 credit. 

Thanks!

Tom!

1 hour ago, CoW mAn said:

Might not be a bad idea to bring proof along just in case, I know folks who had it drop off

Thanks. I always bring printouts of everything just in case. A good for everyone to think about. 

Tom😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Another suggestion, which I have done,  is to make a PDF document of any important papers or documents. Easy to show on your phone or tablet. 

Tom😀

That's smart!  I'm so old school I carry in print outs of everything.  I'm going to do your method Tom.  Thanks!

• Like 1

I’m also from the old school but graduated to the new school after starting cruising. 

I carry printouts of everything but I just thought of the PDF file. Doesn’t hurt to have both then you’re covered twice. 

Another thing I do is to email the PDF file to myself & keep it in my email folder for the cruise. I guess it’s 3x now. 

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2020 at 4:51 PM, ninjacat123 said:

That's smart!  I'm so old school I carry in print outs of everything.  I'm going to do your method Tom.  Thanks!

If you want to get really advanced...download Google Backup & Sync. Everything you want from your computer will automatically be backed up to Google and accessible on your phone without needing to think about it. Save the documents and they are instantly on your phone.