Any Great B2B 2022 Celebrity Cruises?

annandme

I don't know about great as that would depend on what you want for your cruise. But I have booked Equinox b2b May of '22 for what I consider reasonable rates for a sky suite. Unfortunately, this is only a 9 nite and a 6 nite. We would have preferred a 9 and something longer than 6, but this was the only b2b combination yet showing on the web site for May '22. This is a transfer of two cruises booked while on board a cruise more than a year ago, which I had already moved to create a "place holder". So, no deposit required and I get to keep the OBC for booking on board initially. My TA is giving us $550 OBC for the 9 nite and $350 OBC for the 6 nite. Too bad it is 16 months away. But maybe our Jan. 2022 b2b will be a go so only a year for that one.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, annandme said:

Anybody have any great Celebrity back-to-back cruises they plan to book or can recommend in 2022?

It all depends on how many days you have time to cruise. For us we're looking forward to our 14 day Japan circumnavigation cruise in Apr 2022 on the Solstice followed by a relaxing 13 day Bering Strait transpacific cruise back to Vancouver followed by a 7 day Alaska cruise before flying back home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, annandme said:

Anybody have any great Celebrity back-to-back cruises they plan to book or can recommend in 2022?

We're very excited about our Apex B2B booked for Sept 2022...10 night British Isles, followed by the 12 night repositioning, Amsterdam to Rome cruise. We're so excited to be cruising again! And as we've been to most of these ports several times before, we're excited to do more "off the beaten path" excursions to get to know the areas even better.

5 minutes ago, MustBCruzn said:

We're very excited about our Apex B2B booked for Sept 2022...10 night British Isles, followed by the 12 night repositioning, Amsterdam to Rome cruise. We're so excited to be cruising again! And as we've been to most of these ports several times before, we're excited to do more "off the beaten path" excursions to get to know the areas even better.

Yes...that looks like a nice one.

We are doing an Eastern Caribbean/Southern Caribbean B2B leaving 9 Jan 22 on the Equinox for a total of 21 days.  Been to all ports before, but will be so ready to get out of the cold.  We normally sail at the time, and should have been left on the Reflection for a B2B several days ago.   

On 1/8/2021 at 4:30 PM, EatonDoolittle said:

I have 21 days on the Constellation out of Tampa in Feb. 2022. 

10 and 11 days. 

Pretty much covers the Caribbean, with no repeated ports.

The ship was to have been refurbed by then, but that is not a given, all things considered. 

Hopefully she’ll get some reverb.....love the ship, been on her several times, but I’m sure she could use some new “stuff “ that shouldn’t cost too much.  Let’s hope. 

• Like 1

I have booked Apex for a 12 night Iceland and Ireland followed by a 7 night Norwegian Fjords for June 2022. I wanted to do the fjords before they shut them down to the big cruise ships by 2026 (unless they are zero emissions) and have wanted to see Iceland so this made a nice combo. And it’s on the newest Celebrity ship to boot.

We have an 11 Night Italy, Turkey and Greek Islands cruise booked on the Reflection for October17,  22 with an overnight in Istanbul  that originates in Rome.  We plan on booking the following 14 Night TA back to Fort Lauderdale when it becomes available.  We'll likely stay in Rome a few nights before the cruise.