Booked Thursday, email with OBC offer arrives Friday!

margbem

2 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Please let us know how you get on for reference and good luck!

Phil

Success! Asked our TA, she contacted Azamara and the OBC and free wifi will be added to our booking. Good on Azamara.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, margbem said:

Success! Asked our TA, she contacted Azamara and the OBC and free wifi will be added to our booking. Good on Azamara.

Excellent news, thanks for letting us know

Fabulous news.  It always pays to ask.  I can never understand why companies don't recognize the value of good will.  Azamara could have said no because you booked before the offer was available.  Instead they gave you the new offer.  Now they have a very happy camper, oops, sailor, and no doubt one who will be loyal to them.  I can't wait to sail with them and experience things like this myself.

1 hour ago, TeaBag said:

Fabulous news.  It always pays to ask.  I can never understand why companies don't recognize the value of good will.  Azamara could have said no because you booked before the offer was available.  Instead they gave you the new offer.  Now they have a very happy camper, oops, sailor, and no doubt one who will be loyal to them.  I can't wait to sail with them and experience things like this myself.

The Cruise with Confidence offer  ( honour better prices and promotions) that margbem received is available to all eligible bookings made before  30 April 2021. It would be great news if others can take advantage of this, so keep a look out. 🤞

• Like 3