Carnival Next ? Norwegian suspends thru May 31

VentureMan_2000

20 minutes ago, skridge said:

The Monopoly game was a joke and the fleecing is real in my opinion.  If you like giving interest free loans to Billion dollar corporations that have had nothing but half a billion plus in losses a month for the past year. feel free.  

So just curious, how did you approach this when they asked for that interest free loan on your previous Cruise vacation purchases?

39 minutes ago, skridge said:

The Monopoly game was a joke -and the fleecing is real in my opinion.

If you like giving interest free loans to Billion dollar Corporations

that have had nothing but half a billion plus in losses, a month

- for the past year.... feel free.  

Hey... don't knock it

people have excess cash that they need to get rid of!

Quarters aplenty.jpg

27 minutes ago, Aplmac said:

Hey... don't knock it

people have excess cash that they need to get rid of!

Quarters aplenty.jpg

I will be happy to give anyone my address and they can just send me all the money they would like and in a year I will just come back on here and say I went bankrupt and I will send you back half the money which is a far better deal than Carnival will give you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kdr69 said:

So just curious, how did you approach this when they asked for that interest free loan on your previous Cruise vacation purchases?

It's not an interest free loan when I go on the cruise.  When you sell something that you know isn't going to happen, in my opinion that is an interest free loan perpetrated on the best customers of the company.  Especially when you have the mouthpiece of the organization practically begging people to send there money in and lying to people when he made a bet on one of those videos saying that he bet $100.00 that they would be sailing by the end of the year and every time I ask him if he made good on the bet he ignores me.  I used to be a fan of the mouthpiece until his handling of the virus.  

1 hour ago, skridge said:

It's not an interest free loan when I go on the cruise.  When you sell something that you know isn't going to happen, in my opinion that is an interest free loan perpetrated on the best customers of the company.  Especially when you have the mouthpiece of the organization practically begging people to send there money in and lying to people when he made a bet on one of those videos saying that he bet $100.00 that they would be sailing by the end of the year and every time I ask him if he made good on the bet he ignores me.  I used to be a fan of the mouthpiece until his handling of the virus.  

Lol WHAT? You do realize that we will continue rescheduling until we cruise, right? So by your very own definition, it’s not an “interest free loan.”

43 minutes ago, ilovesparky13 said:

Lol WHAT? You do realize that we will continue rescheduling until we cruise, right? So by your very own definition, it’s not an “interest free loan.”

It's an interest free loan until they start selling sailings that they know are going to actually sail.  It is by definition an interest free loan.  Money is being given to the company for a service they know they can't provide.  Interest free loan.  Lol.