Do you think the cruises out of Nassau and Bermuda have more or less Pinnacles

Over the past few years I've read many times that Pinnacles mostly choose inexpensive cruises typically within driving distance of their home.  While I don't necessarily believe that 😇, does that mean I won't get to meet many Pinnacles on our August 28 Adventure cruise out of Nassau? 

I'm just curious.

Tom

You ay be right.  People who can fly last minute and don't have to pay for airfare and hotel can sail relatively cheaply, getting them to pinnacle much more easily than those who have to plan transportation in advance and incur those costs.

People with cost concerns won't be flying to Bermuda to take a cruise to Coco Cay.

• Like 1

You will see significantly less Pinnacles than from Cruises out of the US as many of them ust cruise because life is cheaper on land than at Sea. On the cruises out Nassau and Bermuda you will find the in "Real" Pinnacles, the ones that really are passionate about cruising and not doing this because it offers them the best value for living.

• Like 2

I was very surprised to learn that 80% of guests in Singapore have never sailed.  That's something I never would have predicted.  People including myself often make a lot of assumptions that are proven wrong.

The more this thing goes on the more I realize the less I know.  

All bets are off.  

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

I was very surprised to learn that 80% of guests in Singapore have never sailed.  That's something I never would have predicted.  People including myself often make a lot of assumptions that are proven wrong.

The more this thing goes on the more I realize the less I know.  

All bets are off.  

The US is a low yielding market as they can only fill their ships, except for holiday seasons with low yielding clientele. When RCL has an opportunity to base a ship at a more lucrative market they will do it anyday. One example was Quantum, it was aimed for the US but when they saw an opportunity in the latere stages of the construction process connected as well to regulatory approal they moved the ship instantly to China after few months out of Bayonne.

Asia is one of the key expansion markets and especially the clientelle out of Mainland China are new to cruising, as it seems even the clients from Singapore. Gien the limited options currently for residents in Singapore, even ones that would have not cruises before COVID are doing so ow and if they like it they will likely come back and cruise with RCL again.

• Like 1